This supplement seems godlike

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Kraken

There is even decent phosphorus and calcium in it

What do u think about the shop efficiency ?

If u have better link me

• JFL
Reactions: Stare
Testosterone-Cypionate-Injection-100.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno, GigaAscender, Deleted member 7506 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506, Deleted member 13335, Stare and 1 other person

There is even decent phosphorus and calcium in it

What do u think about the shop efficiency ?

If u have better link me
inject sodium nitrite first

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Less than half of that will even get slightly absorbed and imagine taking so much synthetic shit at once
Its really funny the amount of that people cope with supplements instead of just eating a healthy diet

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, dadfa, Dainslief and 1 other person
calcium is useless modern humans don't lack it at all and too much is stressing your arteries

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
Less than half of that will even get slightly absorbed and imagine taking so much synthetic shit at once
Its really funny the amount of that people cope with supplements instead of just eating a healthy diet
Better just 2 pills than plenty ones of separated nutriments-minerals and the wallet is more safe too at the end, I absorb way minder pills with it and so potential additives

Buying 5 and more fruits and vegetables a day is like 20 times and more expensive and the daily pesticides endocrinal disruptors intakes will be skyrocketing greatly, the grounds of cultures have already minerals defficiency problems in top of it so the plants become more poorly loaded year by year, our ancestors didn't have these problems

I've been using this supplement for 2 months and it's not that great tbh. So far my stomach doesn't really like it. I'm not saying I have diarrhea every day but my poo is very stinky and it takes a lot of toilet paper to wipe it out (I started taking probiotics and it's much better now) Also half of the vitamins and other plant extracts in this supplement don't even come close to the daily recommended dosage. After I took all of them I'm gonna get a lighter multivitamin and start taking the important supplements separately.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
healthy diet + supplements way to go

No don't fall for that scam

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Deleted member 7651
you re going to shit it all out

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Mrinfinityx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back