This thread is terrible “THE BEST CONTACTS”

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
These contacts look like shit irl

FUCKING ASPIE AS SHIT LOOK AT THIS! If you pull up to school with these, you are going to be a fucking target.
IMG 2638

This is the best website for contact lenses. Their semi-opaque lenses look incredibly natural, blending seamlessly with your natural eye color. Unlike other websites that sell contacts with unnatural printed dotting, these lenses give a natural appearance so they won’t make you look aspie as shit!

THEY MOG SOLOTICA DONT EVEN START WITH THAT BULLSHIT BRO!
IMG 2640

IMG 2641

IMG 2639

"MUH LIMBAL RING" you still get a little limbal ring effect. It's better than looking like a faggot, in my opinion.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, FutureSlayer, Autismcel and 1 other person
The contacts are not for every pheno, obviously, but they still mog and there are buncha people who got good results in the product review section

I will review them myself once I get them
IMG 6790
IMG 6786
IMG 6789

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, AscensionMan98, try2beme and 1 other person
shit looks fire
gonna buy when i get money

• Love it
Reactions: Charisma and CoreSchizo
Best eye contacts are "who cares about your eye color"

Breh they look gay…
Why so passionate about it?

My thoughts are that you got them already but you’re gatekeeping because they’re BOTB looksmax :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel

My thoughts are that you got them already but you’re gatekeeping because they’re BOTB looksmax :feelshah:
You can’t be serious lol:forcedsmile:

OP is 15 btw, why r u wasting ur time lmao

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: CoreSchizo and Charisma
All look fake , get surgery

Let me just pay 20k for yeux Clair’s thank you bro :feelshah:
Yes , it is what it is

You will have to be with contacts 24/7 or if remove people will call you weird and shit

Yes , it is what it is

You will have to be with contacts 24/7 or if remove people will call you weird and shit
I'm getting Yeux Clairs when I'm 18 because I know it's my only option for changing my eye color to look natural. I don't like wearing contacts at all, but I'm not like most people. I have the money to pay for it, and I'm just telling people about the best contacts they can get right now.

• +1
Reactions: gigell

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Charisma
You still didn't post your buccal fat removal results boyo

Unless if you were larping :lul:
I explained to Amiro what happened I actually cut myself but I got too scared to cut out most of the buccal fat and had my mom help me suture it up it was one of the worst days of my life

Your eye color matters nigga
I tried to wear contacts and every time it touched my eye I blinked like crazy and teared up. How do so many looksmax cels wear contacts so easily

I tried to wear contacts and every time it touched my eye I blinked like crazy and teared up. How do so many looksmax cels wear contacts so easily
You have dry eyes use eye drops before you put them in and use eye drops soon as you put them in

You get used to and not feel them in your eyes at all eventually

You have dry eyes use eye drops before you put them in and use eye drops soon as you put them in
That was one part of the problem, the other was trying to grab my upper eye lashes to pull my upper eye. I failed to do so . My hand was kinda sweaty but even after I dried it it would not grip properly.

I heard about a contact lens applicator, or applying it with the downward method

This video the girl only pulls her eye downward, then adjusts it when its in .

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
That was one part of the problem, the other was trying to grab my upper eye lashes to pull my upper eye. I failed to do so . My hand was kinda sweaty but even after I dried it it would not grip properly.

I heard about a contact lens applicator, or applying it with the downward method

This video the girl only pulls her eye downward, then adjusts it when its in .

I do that method