This thread will make you rich: What is money? What does it do? And what does it matter?

$Abomination

$Abomination

Bronze
In order to get rich you must understand what money is and what it does.

Everyone knows it's a medium of exchange. But there are key things you have to know about money that nobody ever talks about.

Have you ever wondered... Why does the world seem controlled by money? Why does everyone slave for it? And why does it seem like nobody really have control over it... It's almost as if... It controls us?

This is because aside from being a medium of exchange, money builds things

It builds communities, it builds businesses, it builds corporations. Because money builds everything, we become a slave to (or bound to its rules if you become rich).

Have you ever seen the value of the dollar through time? Look at it:

Ky85pmim6lh71

The supply of the dollar doubled roughly 7-8 years

Yet people remain working for this. People complain about it daily. But that's because this devaluation is what helps it build things. This devaluation is what encourages spending and allows for growth. Cryptos, stocks, and gold having a fixed supply and the dollar increasing into infinity allow the aforementioned to increase in value.

So how does one become rich?

Well now you know the function of fiat. How do you get a shit load of it? The answer is simple, investing. The reason I told everyone all this is because understanding the nature and function of the dollar gives you a better position to find good investments.

You want to be an early investor in an exceptionally successful business/company/corporation. Now adays it's easier than ever with crypto, because companies are starting to go Digital. Because it's faster, easier, and can't be meme'd by gubment regulations.

As a human being you have two choices, you work for money, or you move money. The first requires labor. The second requires IQ.

Move your money to where it's going to go, before everyone else does. Money isn't something to be worked for. It's an IQ test of who can predict where it's gonna go first. The sooner you do, the more you reap.

• JFL
Reactions: lucidmaxxing and HTNcutecel
kinda water, i dont actually believe there's people just working and saving everything in fiat for 40 years, even the most NPC matrixmaxxedcels buy real estate

kinda water, i dont actually believe there's people just working and saving everything in fiat for 40 years, even the most NPC matrixmaxxedcels buy real estate
Real estate is not an investment because it doesn't have a fixed supply and it doesn't trade against the dollar. It's an asset that appreciates in price, and only because the value of the dollar devalues.

Real estate is not an investment because it doesn't have a fixed supply and it doesn't trade against the dollar. It's an asset that appreciates in price, and only because the value of the dollar devalues.
If it appreciates in value then it is an investment you retard. That’s the whole point of investments to out grow inflation. The thread you just made is complete shit

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
If it appreciates in value then it is an investment you retard. That’s the whole point of investments to out grow inflation. The thread you just made is complete shit
It doesn't grow out of inflation though.

The value of the dollar halves, the price of a house doesn't double it does a 1.7x. houses are deprecating assets. You should do some research. I'm only tryna help you, ingrates.

Show me your bank account

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
It doesn't grow out of inflation though.

The value of the dollar halves, the price of a house doesn't double it does a 1.7x. houses are deprecating assets. You should do some research. I'm only tryna help you, ingrates.
Explain how owning a house that goes up in value is not an investment. My family has millions in real estate assets do you even own your house?

Explain how owning a house that goes up in value is not an investment. My family has millions in real estate assets do you even own your house?
i believe atleast 30% of your portfolio should be in real estate it's the only thing that will never be out of demand, and that's why I also think any kind of construction business is great

• +1
Reactions: danielmoss
Stop acting smart lol you know nothing. No one gets rich through muh investing. People get rich via business leveraging 100s of other people's time making profit off it

• +1
Stop acting smart lol you know nothing. No one gets rich through muh investing. People get rich via business leveraging 100s of other people's time making profit off it
Unlesss you have connections you won’t get “rich”. At most a decent salary after 20 years

i believe atleast 30% of your portfolio should be in real estate it's the only thing that will never be out of demand, and that's why I also think any kind of construction business is great
People think their shitty ecom site that makes minimum wage per month is sustainable for long periods of times are the same people that think they are able to get rich. They are peasants.

it's the only thing that will never be out of demand, and that's why I also think any kind of construction business is great
This. OP is tripping. We need land to live. As time goes on and the planet gets even more populated, land will only get more expensive. It's like water. We need it to live and it never gets old.

• +1
Reactions: italianmixedcurry
Lmfaooooo

Cope.

• JFL