This tiktok boy

J

Jimmywrld999

Bronze
Screenshot 20221026 111740 TikTok

Jb slayer/10

weird lower third

Imagine being this narrow and having the strongest jawline ever. Only on TikTok does every slightly above average white boy fraud their way into oblivion and not catch hate for it despite it being obvious. So few of them actually look impressive with no filters and hilarious angles.

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics, Artemis and MakinMogReturns
His jaw is over

Never seen a more v-shaped femcuck jaw

Imagine being this narrow and having the strongest jawline ever. Only on TikTok does every slightly above average white boy fraud their way into oblivion and not catch hate for it despite it being obvious. So few of them actually look impressive with no filters and hilarious angles.
you ever got checked for acromegaly??

meanwhile .org virgins hate on him and say its over for him he is currently fucking a 16yo old JB that is getting posted by pedocels on offtopic for being too hot

no offense, but...

ds00478_im00167_ha7_acromegalythu_jpg.jpg
I have small hands relatively, impeccable posture, above average biological markers, no ED, don't sweat easily, have super smooth and healthy skin. Literally the only thing that's symptomatic are my brow ridge and jaw, which is smaller than my zygos(an area largely unaffected by acromegaly). If you don't believe me consult a doctor or something idk, but this is unnecessary, this thread isn't even about me. Could have DM'd me.