THIS TIKTOK CHAD IS 31 YEARS OLD! HE IS SKINMAXXED&PRETTYBOYMAXXED TO THE M87 CENTRAL BLACK HOLE AND BACK WTF GTFIH

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
BIRTHDAY
September 12, 1990
BIRTHPLACE
Paris, France
BIRTH SIGN
Virgo

THIS NIGGA IS TOP 1% IN 14-20 YEARS OLD BRACKET AND LIKE TOP 0,01% IN 30+ BRACKET WHERE MOST MEN FIGHT BALDNESS AND BEER BELLY

IMAGINE BEING THIS SKINMAXXED, BODYMAXXED, HAIRMAXXED, PRETTYBOYMAXXED, AND BEING.....

GAY...

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, klip11, angelo and 34 others
HOW

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Yuya Moggershima, LastHopeForNorman and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, chaddyboi66, Danish_Retard and 2 others
holy shit his frame is so fucking garbage

completely over for him

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, angelo, Qaliqal and 25 others
Why do most Chads turn out to be gay these days?

• +1
Reactions: angelo, LastHopeForNorman, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942, Sub0, angelo and 12 others
Gays also have high T I have a theory too much t turns you gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19062, fjor2096, Deleted and 5 others
nah, but his boyfriend is a Chad eboy too though. They are the mogger couple tbh ngl im mirin hard, they don't give a fuck about whores hypergamy and chasing unrealistic demands from women. They just live for each other, making shitton of money from IG and Tiktok and living great life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, angelo, Yuya Moggershima and 9 others
Men with hair and collagen age like fine wine

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, chaddyboi66, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
He looks like the framecel meme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Offensive Bias, Deleted member 2403 and 13 others
ngl before I clicked the spoiler I sensed gay vibes

• JFL
Reactions: angelo, chaddyboi66, Eduardo DOV and 2 others
He can jbmaxx. He legit looks 16.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, chaddyboi66, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
probably plastic surgery maxxed and botox maxxed really hard o refuse to believe his genetics helped him to look that young at 31

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, TsarTsar444, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
@Over like, he's looksmaxxing hard at age 30 and that lip area?
his antics?
yeah I sensed a gay vibe.
gays take a lot of care with their appearance especially post 30
nothing wrong with that though

• +1
Reactions: angelo
nah, but his boyfriend is a Chad eboy too though. They are the mogger couple tbh ngl im mirin hard, they don't give a fuck about whores hypergamy and chasing unrealistic demands from women. They just live for each other, making shitton of money from IG and Tiktok and living great life.
imagine being 30 and not having to wageslave. just take a few pictures to upload online every week.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Danish_Retard, Xangsane and 1 other person
imagine being 30 and not having to wageslave. just take a few pictures to upload online every week.
nigga legit could go into highschool and creampie new 16 year old virgin every week with that money, status, and face. Also he is 6'1 according to google.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Danish_Retard and AlwaysHaveQuestions
reported for doxxing me

just depends on how your bones are positioned and sized
over for everyone else

• +1
Reactions: Over
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Offensive Bias, TsarTsar444, gamma and 8 others
elite genetics just like Barrett. Their collagen is out of this world level.

Im surprised the population doesnt accept the haves and the have nots pill for looks some are blessed others are fucked iq reasearch and phyical attrativeness reasearch needs to be increased

Cherrypicked Photoshopped pic of framcel

Vs

Irl

View attachment 1231486

Framecel is a meme unless death tier and muscle mass is more important than frame. I thought this was common knowledge
Nah he's standing at an angle too hide his massive hips.

Framecel is real tbh but exaggerated.

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, Offensive Bias, CANI and 4 others
Collagenpilled and hairpilled again

• +1
Reactions: Over and Danish_Retard
Because there was no platform where you could see into totally strangers privacy, plus not even a few years ago, most gays would not show their orientation publicly?

thanks to the internet and greater interconnection of the world, it seems to you that something is different.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Jason Voorhees
Crazy lol. This dude looks 19-24

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Over
prey eye area+cumskin=death

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2968
He’s gay phew.. one less Chad to worry about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942, angelo, Ken and 5 others
Wtf almost a million on IG. It makes me wonder how well I could do ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942, sub6manletnozygos and Over
Wtf almost a million on IG. It makes me wonder how well I could do ngl
You need social media and onlyfans, hire me to manage all your social media once you start making the big bucks, i promise not to make jew jokes.

THIS NIGGA IS TOP 1% IN 14-20 YEARS OLD BRACKET AND LIKE TOP 0,01% IN 30+ BRACKET WHERE MOST MEN FIGHT BALDNESS AND BEER BELLY

IMAGINE BEING THIS SKINMAXXED, BODYMAXXED, HAIRMAXXED, PRETTYBOYMAXXED, AND BEING.....

GAY...

Just have wide palette, full lips, and compact mid face theory

Lol if you guys believe he is 30, literally over for the iq of this site, its almost impossible too look like this at 30, he would need to have some exceptionally wierd genetics on equivalent level of being alergic to water.

Problem with this nigga is that he doesn't look 21-24 at 30 which is actually possible, but he looks 16-17, if you understand how hormones work on males and how they mature u in your 20's you would know something is very suspicious here. My theory is either he is lying, or a combination of very rare good aging genes + some exceptional beauty care and plastic surgery.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Sub0, angelo and 4 others
Lol if you guys believe he is 30, literally over for the iq of this site, its almost impossible too look like this at 30, he would need to have some exceptionally wierd genetics on equivalent level of being alergic to water.

Problem with this nigga is that he doesn't look 21-24 at 30 which is actually possible, but he looks 16-17, if you understand how hormones work on males and how they mature u in your 20's you would know something is very suspicious here. My theory is either he is lying, or a combination of very rare good aging genes + some exceptional beauty care and plastic surgery.
Do you also believe the same about this Chang?

• +1
Reactions: Ken and TsarTsar444
Not a Chad, eyes are visibly asymmetric - one is higher than the other, larger, different canthal tilt, etc.; he tilts his head or squints hard in every photo to hide this.

Do you also believe the same about this Chang?
View attachment 1238866
Ive seen him, yeah i definitely believe him, he looks quite young, but he still has very mature young look to him. My uncle 50 as well but looks 35. Thats actually very possible cause aging is slows down between 25 and 50.

But the guys in OP looks like he is completely stuck at 16, its not about him looking not old, its that he looks like a kid, which is almost impossible. Take Amnesia for example, he look quite young but yoy can still tell he is a mature men from his pics

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Jason Voorhees and tyronelite
Ive seen him, yeah i definitely believe him, he looks quite young, but he still has very mature young look to him. My uncle 50 as well but looks 35. Thats actually very possible cause aging is slows down between 25 and 50.

But the guys in OP looks like he is completely stuck at 16, its not about him looking not old, its that he looks like a kid, which is almost impossible. Take Amnesia for example, he look quite young but yoy can still tell he is a mature men from his pics
It is possible, rare elite genetics, this guy or people like Barrett (who is 25) are just gifted. I am 25 and people give me 18-20 some even 16-18 because infinite collagen. Im not gonna rope just to see if I can be on this guy's level at 30+ with skin and hair.

This nigga is a soft American fag

He's gay too lol

Less competition for me and @Trilogy . Lifefuel

• Love it
Reactions: Trilogy
gay -> low stress -> chad

the pnly reason he isn't balding and has good skin is because he is gay and eats jew cum daily

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Deleted member 5815
gay -> low stress -> chad

the pnly reason he isn't balding and has good skin is because he is gay and eats jew cum daily
he is retaining a lot of semen

IMG 6029

Plastic surgery & softmaxxing. Wait until he ages more. All that plastic he inserted in his face will look like shit and he will commit suicide. True natty chad will win and mog until the day he dies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back