This TikTok looksmaxer says he got jumped

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
IMG 1442

He says he got punched in the head and put in a headlock or something. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was fake but I only find it cringe because he’s made like ten vids on it in 24 hours since. Also this guy has also made being lean his personality if you scroll through his page. Seems normal but kind of cringe. If he did get jumped that’s some funny stuff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Gengar, Nick.Harte and 6 others
my favourite uncanny low htn

• JFL
Reactions: watah, skkrrrtcantdo, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 2 others
prob some offtopic rotters did it

• +1
Reactions: 14vic and Deleted member 86473
View attachment 3088477
He says he got punched in the head and put in a headlock or something. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was fake but I only find it cringe because he’s made like ten vids on it in 24 hours since. Also this guy has also made being lean his personality if you scroll through his page. Seems normal but kind of cringe. If he did get jumped that’s some funny stuff
He lies about his height as well. Claims 6'4 but is around 6'2-6'3.

This forum spreading to normies was the worst thing around.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and ChadL1te
i see him all the time on my fyp
Do you like his vids? I’ve seen only a few but when I look at his page they’re cringe. Is my hating valid ?

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Do you like his vids? I’ve seen only a few but when I look at his page they’re cringe. Is my hating valid ?
nah I like him but I just don't like how he always talks about how lean he is and shi that's the only annoying thing about him

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
i see him all the time on my fyp
Same.

I also keep getting the annoying LTN who got jaw surgery and keeps bragging about it (despite him looking like shit).

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and ChadL1te

JFL, I’m semi tiktok cell so a bit hypocritical but I agree. The guy seems like some decent looking athlete who made a few vids and let fame get him :lul:

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
Same. I also have keep getting the LTN who got jaw surgery and keeps bragging about it (despite him looking like shit).
is it that lightskin with green eyes?

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
View attachment 3088477

• Hmm...
@Gengar @DalitBoss

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
He is deathly lean and his face still carries fat. I assume this was him at a normal weight.

View attachment 3088530
Yeah he’s lean asf ngl I don’t really see the point in being that lean tho if u aren’t competing in bodybuilding or modeling

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
nah he is probably chadlite ngl
U call the lightskin chadlite but this guy low htn ok bro whilst the lightskin frauds his tits off to look htn and this guy is mid htn whilst making funny faces to look uncanny

jfl at u too faggot he is def 6 4 he looks tall as shit elite coping mechanisms

• JFL
U call the lightskin chadlite but this guy low htn ok bro whilst the lightskin frauds his tits off to look htn and this guy is mid htn whilst making funny faces to look uncanny

jfl at u too faggot he is def 6 4 he looks tall as shit elite coping mechanisms
Maybe this is his alt

View attachment 3088477
looks like NAs pfp

Why was he jumped though ?

Poor kiddo.

• JFL
brutes never attacked me for looking soft
its probably his personality

• +1