The Tribe is the new Gay Circle.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Hades, Krezo and 6 others
The Senate is what rules.

1B6FAA4F FA25 4118 ACF0 3D5AAEB6B8B7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, MandibularCel, Gazzamogga and 8 others
From the members that I've seen so far (not many, I have to admit) @Fuk has a good eye area, the rest are average or below average living on a delusion, I wish they made an account on lookism to ask for a REAL rating instead of getting a rating on this forum where everyone is too much of a pussy an inflates everyone's PSL, but I guess they won't do that because it would cause severe PTDS on most of them

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Ethnicope, Deleted member 4545 and 7 others
From the members that I've seen so far (not many, I have to admit) @Fuk has a good eye area, the rest are average or below average living on a delusion, I wish they made an account on lookism to ask for a REAL rating instead of getting a rating on this forum where everyone is too much of a pussy an inflates everyone's PSL, but I guess they won't do that because it would cause severe PTDS on most of them
lmao as if lookism is accurate post a pic and youll get

KILL YOURSELF BADR HADI MOGS YOU TO OBLIVION YOU WILL NEVER ASCNED AVERAGE MALE LOOKS LIKE HENRY CAVILL IN 2020

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Master, Deleted member 3195 and 1 other person
lmao as if lookism is accurate post a pic and youll get

KILL YOURSELF BADR HADI MOGS YOU TO OBLIVION YOU WILL NEVER ASCNED AVERAGE MALE LOOKS LIKE HENRY CAVILL IN 2020

You'll legit get that from the same guy with different alts.

Also as if ratings could be accurate, that is, objective... they aren't nor here, nor there or anywhere else, but at least I don't remember lookism having the same amount of cocksucking that it exists here which is a huge flaw on the user base of this forum that needs to be fixed

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 3195
You'll legit get that from the same guy with different alts.

Also as if ratings could be accurate, that is, objective... they aren't nor here, nor there or anywhere else, but at least I don't remember lookism having the same amount of cocksucking that it exists here which is a huge flaw on the user base of this forum that needs to be fixed
lookism is very strange at this point this forums is much better but ppl are bein gay rn

@TRUE_CEL with a banger bro. Love you vhai

brutal

You've probably only seen the distorted snap of @PrettyBoyMaxxing. @Fuk indeed has a good eye area, though.
This kind of brings up an interesting problem though. Everyone seems to think that @PrettyBoyMaxxing and @benisblatt are average or below, when they are successful with women in real life. So is the blackpill not true then?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 3123
You’ve only seen my screenshotted lens distorted meme picture most likely. Keep crying for @benisblatt and I.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 3123
the Tribe in nutshell:
a.gif
u.gif
t.gif
i.gif
s.gif
m.gif

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and MandibularCel
Prettyboy looks indeed very good and surfer type dude, definitely 5psl range

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3962
You've probably only seen the distorted snap of @PrettyBoyMaxxing. @Fuk indeed has a good eye area, though.
This kind of brings up an interesting problem though. Everyone seems to think that @PrettyBoyMaxxing and @benisblatt are average or below, when they are successful with women in real life. So is the blackpill not true then?
You’ve only seen my screenshotted lens distorted meme picture most likely. Keep crying for @benisblatt and I.

Post current pics of anyone from the tribe who has already publicly posted photos on this forum...

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2846
Lookism rating system was way more lenient I was rated 6 psl on there and donkek was rated 7 psl on there just lol not to mention cj the ascended was constantly rated 6.5+ on there and he wouldn't have even been rated 5.5 on here.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and LordNorwood
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and Deleted member 2846
Post current pics of anyone from the tribe who has already publicly posted photos on this forum...
No, we aren’t posting any pics and if someone does they will get permabanned for doxxing because I’ve never post a picture of my face publicly here. The only way people have seen my face is through PM or that video I posted when I was a new user asking about my hair. No actually photos of been published of my face publicly.

Lookism rating system was way more lenient I was rated 6 psl on there and donkek was rated 7 psl on there just lol not to mention cj the ascended was constantly rated 6.5+ on there and he wouldn't have even been rated 5.5 on here.
Thats because lookism uses 9psl scale, not 8

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Keep coping tribe.

@ImprovLoser is the best looking bbc here tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2933
Keep coping ive seen many pics from the so called 5 PSL members, they will claim lens distortion, but ive seen them with my eyes. PM me a pic of u where u think its gonna be 5 PSL and i will apologize publicy to the forum.

Lol at thinking this narrow-jawed recessed nigga is above average.

View attachment 240653
Appreciate it if you stopped posting his pics, he doesn't really want them to spread.
But anyway yeah we do consider him above average, there's nothing you can do about it.

I havent seen any user in the tribe that mogs me

Is he a member of "the tribe" as well?

@LordNorwood how much would you rate him out of 8?
No, he was denied.
Also idk, I cannot rate African phenotypes well and I usually abstain from doing so.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and turkproducer
Eric

• JFL
Reactions: Ethnicope
where did you go my friend

No, we aren’t posting any pics and if someone does they will get permabanned for doxxing because I’ve never post a picture of my face publicly here. The only way people have seen my face is through PM or that video I posted when I was a new user asking about my hair. No actually photos of been published of my face publicly.

Good because I am on nofap.