This truecel came sitting next to me in class smelling like fckn doodoo

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps // Boss of The Square
I was sitting in class as i came in the earliest with the train.

My class began to get full, some people tried to sit next to me but i told them i kept this seat for my friend.

Turns out my friend was sick for today and DMd it to me while everyone was sitting in class.
Out of nowhere the truecel walked into our class.

His chin was so recessed that it looked like he had a chin at the back of his neck. Ridden with acne, skinnyfat, hairy but cannot grow a beard. Just insanely ugly.

I instantly hear the girls in our class laughing the moment he walked in.
Sadly for me there were no other seats left and y friend said he is sick
So this guy came sitting next to me.

This motherfucker was white yet smelled like hindu body odor, nigga literally smelled like a mix of doodoo, curry and eggs.

Unironically the first time i noticed that smell i gagged almost to the point of me puking in class.
giphy.gif

Not only that but bcs i told everyone i was waiting for a friend and this motherfucker came sitting next to me, they thaught HE was my friend. I LITERALLY ALMOST GAVE MYSELF A SOCIALDEATHSENTENCE

I tried to sit as far away from him as possible, but it couldnt be helped. He smelled to bad, i had to sit in class like this pulling my sweater up to cover his smell
giphy.gif

FUCK THIS MOTHERFUCKER I STOOD THERE FOR 20 MINUTES AND COULDNT TAKE IT ANYMORE. I told him many times to just move over bcs he smells

I asked my teacher to give me another place because the guy stinks way too much, he looked at me madly. That weak ass motherfucker ugly ass. After that my teacher couldnt give me another seat as noone wanted to switch with me. I literally just said that i would work OUTSIDe of that class next to the door so she can still see me, just dont let me be next to him.

I hate these type of people, this son of a whore should deserve nothing but literal death. Not only did he do all of this shit to me but he even dared to say what i did was ¨Disrespectfull¨ this fckn retard bro.

At that point i just told him to get cologne and put the entire bottle on himself and to never speak and sit next to me again, what a disgusting person.

He even tried to gossip about me but bcs he is a truecel noone stood by his side and they all choose mine, restoring my social status finally.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, middayshowers, Lorsss and 1 other person
takeashowerpill is real guys

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
just take a shower bro0o0o0o0o

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
did read

not disappointed lmao

fakemeta.