flippasav

Flippin Savauge

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and SecularIslamist
@Manchild

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
She's saying Turkish men are uncivilised brutes and that 5'4 Chinaman wouldnt be able to defend her.

I would absolute pound her in the bedroom because she looks exotic af despite Jew nose. I can't believe there are niggas living in the midst of these women and wanna fuck blonde haired Olga's from Russia.instead.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, emeraldglass, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
She's saying Turkish men are uncivilised brutes and that 5'4 Chinaman wouldnt be able to defend her.

I would absolute pound her in the bedroom because she looks exotic af despite Jew nose. I can't believe there are niggas living in the midst of these women and wanna fuck blonde haired Olga's from Russia.instead.
You realise 99.9% of Turkey is muslim but 70-80% of them are not religious jfl.
The women can be or if not more degenerate than western women. I feel like when Turks get a shade lighter the less religious they become and that’s a fact.

Fuck man she needs a roided balkan ogre with dense facial hair or a bbc athlete.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and zura
You realise 99.9% of Turkey is muslim but 70-80% of them are not religious jfl.
I know this but that's a wild exaggeration. You're just thinking of those coastal retards. Actually I would majority are religious and God fearing not as much as curries or Arabs though.

But saying most Turks are not religious is like saying most Arabs are not just because Tunisians aren't.
The women can be or if not more degenerate than western women. I feel like when Turks get a shade lighter the less religious they become and that’s a fact.
Again the coastal retards are the lighter ones. Nothing to do with skin colour. Maybe stereotypes cloud judgement sometimes hard to tell a women is that white in a hijab. Some of them look like light skinned paki women to me.

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
I know this but that's a wild exaggeration. You're just thinking of those coastal retards. Actually I would majority are religious and God fearing not as much as curries or Arabs though.

But saying most Turks are not religious is like saying most Arabs are not just because Tunisians aren't.

Again the coastal retards are the lighter ones. Nothing to do with skin colour. Maybe stereotypes cloud judgement sometimes hard to tell a women is that white in a hijab. Some of them look like light skinned paki women to me.

• +1

This is true, this is why most Turk girls like brute

• +1
Roided E1B Albanian mafia gangster only

04351522 E778 4DDA A198 E7244D0184E0
9152E07C A354 4677 95F8 EED965BE982B
E7AB5386 F0D8 40D5 88CC F7863A561CDB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 18522