• Ugh..
Reactions: rdqs, Deleted member 24789, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, birdcelled, BongMog and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and Deleted member 24444
Yeah no, when it comes to your fucking eyes, pay for the best of the best. One fuck up, and it's pitch black forever.

i wanted to go with him until i saw some reviews on realself apparently he botched a lot of ppl

Looks goofy

Turkish surgeon meme

(UPDATE) other decent results :

1682431857-image.png
1682432473-image.png
1682432449-image.png
1682432402-image.png
1682432142-image.png
1682432103-image.png
1682432026-image.png

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
These sort of cat eyes surgeries are a trend, the first one to popularize it was bella hadid. I swear she must have spent so much on plastic surgeries, some beverly hills plastic surgeon gotta be millionaires just by herself.

get turned into a woman theory

You get what you request to get. Most blackpillers don't even know that a man's pct should be caused by a downturned medial canthus, not because the eye is positive (that's what makes PCT look feminine).

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 23219 and Elvisandreaa
You get what you request to get. Most blackpillers don't even know that a man's pct should be caused by a downturned medial canthus, not because the eye is positive (that's what makes PCT look feminine).
No its a one size fits all procedure called BellaEyes, he has even trademarked it lol.

Also this is canthopexy, not canthoplasty, so the results are temporary

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
No its a one size fits all procedure called BellaEyes, he has even trademarked it lol.
That isn't an argument against my point. It's still what the people are choosing to get. My point is that they should've known the aesthetic effects of every change in the procedure and to do that one would have to know all ideal factors in a male / female eye area.

That isn't an argument against my point. It's still what the people are choosing to get. My point is that they should've known the aesthetic effects of every change in the procedure and to do that one would have to know all ideal factors in a male / female eye area.

All the results i posted would look good on a man come on guys scleral show, droopy eyelids and droopy eyes in general are universally unattractive regardless of the gender

• +1
Reactions: madcap88
All the results i posted would look good on a man come on guys scleral show, droopy eyelids and droopy eyes in general are universally unattractive regardless of the gender
OK, so the fix to that is pulling the lateral canthus up to an feminine level and calling it a day? I mean hey, at least my scleral show is less :lul:

Why can't you peasants go to a proper doctor like Vcrek or Taban

OK, so the fix to that is pulling the lateral canthus up to an feminine level and calling it a day? I mean hey, at least my scleral show is less :lul:
you think there is only one and single way of doing the surgery ? the surgery is very adjustable to what you need and what you want to achieve

there are results on his instagram that i didn't post where the eye is pulled to far back , too far up , other results where the lift is more on the eyebrow , others where the focus is more on the lower eyelid etc...

you're gonna tell me that this dude didn't ascend his eye area hard ?
B5.jpg

you think there is only one and single way of doing the surgery ? the surgery is very adjustable to what you need and what you want to achieve

there are results on his instagram that i didn't post where the eye is pulled to far back , too far up , other results where the lift is more on the eyebrow , others where the focus is more on the lower eyelid etc...

you're gonna tell me that this dude didn't ascend his eye area hard ?
B5.jpg
Yes, but those results are temporary as he does canthopexy

Why can't you peasants go to a proper doctor like Vcrek or Taban
even if it's temporary it's the best way you can drastically ascend your eye area

most taban results i saw are dogshit and barely any difference

i'd rather do a temporary procedure whose aesthetic outcome is good than a permanent surgery that doesn't do shit

Yeah no, when it comes to your fucking eyes, pay for the best of the best. One fuck up, and it's pitch black forever.
i would personally go for Taban only for orbital decompression since it's very invasive and risky

but you'll never get blind from an eyelid / soft-tissue surgery

I think upturned latheral cantus PCT (feminine PCT) is good for males too for prettyboy aesthetic:

Although in this specific surgeon's case, IMO the results are indeed a bit too feminine for men. Although it could work on East Asians.

Last edited: