This video is the closest thing that has shaken my atheism/agnosticism and I cannot explain it

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

This video was created 4 fucking months ago.
Watch from ~10:50 onwards.
It’s not even just the assasination attempt, that could be pure chance of a guess. It’s the amount of DETAIL that he gives that has me fucking shook.

Holy shit it’s so over for me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Beastimmung, hattrick and 3 others
holy shit its almost like it was staged...

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
holy shit its almost like it was staged...
Shooter shot 3 times and at least 2 of the bullets were a literal inch off plastering his brain matter on the floor. Not to mention the fact that he turned his head to look at the screen 1 second before which arguably saved his life. If it was staged takes far more skill than just blasting his head from 150m

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and 5'7 zoomer
Shooter shot 3 times and at least 2 of the bullets were a literal inch off plastering his brain matter on the floor. Not to mention the fact that he turned his head to look at the screen 1 second before which arguably saved his life. If it was staged takes far more skill than just blasting his head from 150m
69c

They brought down the towers for a higher agenda, this is nothing

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Are they Christian’s who predicted trump to get shot?

• +1
whoa that's crazy
I think it's important for all of his predictions to be in some way correct before I completely change my life
we shall see as time comes

• +1
whoa that's crazy
I think it's important for all of his predictions to be in some way correct before I completely change my life

• JFL
Reactions: hattrick
Some fat bald American is the prophet, if that shit is true then fuck god even if he is real

• JFL
whoa that's crazy
He talks about an upcoming economic hardship + a trump reelection. If he goes 3 for 3 then holy shit

• +1
Reactions: hattrick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back