This video is the definition of cope

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Malu, Nick.Harte, flippasav and 1 other person
@ConfusedBolivian keep underestimating the jews with your ogre physique but know that @enchanted_elixir @ryuken @cromagnon will always fall from the biggest trees

IQ means shit

@ConfusedBolivian keep underestimating the jews with your ogre physique but know that @enchanted_elixir @ryuken @cromagnon will always fall from the biggest trees
Jews mog so hard, imagine being the 0.007% of earths population and controlling everyone

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: truthhurts, flippasav and kaligula567
baldcels are contained in xangsanes basement and forced to put out cope after cope in videos on YouTube to feed to baldcel trafficking ring they’ll find a victim in the comments asking for help with hair loss and tell them to meet up for ‘finastride’ this a Jew plant and they will soon wake up in a generic room forced to post videos coping about ‘intellegence’ and ‘foids will like you if your a high value man’ for food one day the fbi will discover this and lead them to safety

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, whiteislandpill, 5.5psl and 1 other person
baldcels are contained in xangsanes basement and forced to put out cope after cope in videos on YouTube to feed to baldcel trafficking ring they’ll find a victim in the comments asking for help with hair loss and tell them to meet up for ‘finastride’ this a Jew plant and they will soon wake up in a generic room forced to post videos coping about ‘intellegence’ and ‘foids will like you if your a high value man’ for food one day the fbi will discover this and lead them to safety
Being bald is a blessing in disguise.
Only subhumans cant rock the bald look

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel
Jews mog so hard, imagine being the 0.007% of earths population and controlling everyone
They control the west thru sleazy manipulation and tactics, they aren’t high IQ just fucking snakes who betray everyone even those who have helped them. Easily can remove Jews from power, just like we did in Germany

Seems like a chill dude to talk too imo
seems like a boring autistic with no real life experience coping with some memorie and numerical test that supposedly determine your mental capacity (false)

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
They control the west thru sleazy manipulation and tactics, they aren’t high IQ just fucking snakes who betray everyone even those who have helped them. Easily can remove Jews from power, just like we did in Germany
Not true, jews are not snakes theyre the head boss

Being bald is a blessing in disguise.
Only subhumans cant rock the bald look
“Being bald is a blessing in disguise” yes if you want to attract fags, what are two benefits to being bald besides cold air touching your head

Not true, jews are not snakes theyre the head boss
Head boss who snuck into power through shady and dirty manipulation tactics who are now plowing the west into degeneracy and death :lul:

“Being bald is a blessing in disguise” yes if you want to attract fags, what are two benefits to being bald besides cold air touching your head
Not true, there are even studies on bald guys being perceived as more dominant/more mature because being bald is a sign of dimorphism and a masculine feature.
the problem is that bald guys today look like shit bcs they have low dimorphism

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and not__cel
seems like a boring autistic with no real life experience coping with some memorie and numerical test that supposedly determine your mental capacity (false)
I disagree with everything you said, especially IQ being a pointless number. He probably has an open mind, so we could talk about schizo theories etc

I disagree with everything you said. He probably has an open mind, so we can talk about schizo theories etc
i dont see a reason to cope with those retarded exams, i even got 152 iq test by mensa when i was a kid and i have prodigy memory but i dont give a fuck about it

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
i dont see a reason to cope with those retarded exams, i even got 152 iq test by mensa when i was a kid and i have prodigy memory but i dont give a fuck about it
No comment :ogre:

Not true, there are even studies on bald guys being perceived as more dominant/more mature because being bald is a sign of dimorphism and a masculine feature.
the problem is that bald guys today look like shit bcs they have low dimorphism
Being bald is not dimorphism shaving is not a natural trait that makes you most sexually attractiveto foids It’s a promoted by media at most there are no upsides to being bald if you can’t statusmax your done for while being bald

Russia and China are preventing them from ruling the world, so jewcels have turned the whole West against them.

Are you Russian? After all, the Russians removed the Jews from power in Germany

Being bald is not dimorphism shaving is not a natural trait that makes you most sexually attractiveto foids It’s a promoted by media at most there are no upsides to being bald if you can’t statusmax your done for while being bald

they would be chads with or without hair.

• JFL
What is cope about this ? He seems chill, humble and seems to have proof about his high intellect.

What is cope about this ? He seems chill, humble and seems to have proof about his high intellect.
wow you are really dumb, no wonder why you are so ugly on top of that

if I was Tyrone, I would’ve cucked this guy so hard and tell him to estimate the speed I was pounding his oneitis.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts and ConfusedBolivian
You are definetly dumb af
Do you want me to ask my sister what she would rate him? Being bald is ok for older people but for younger foids the success rate is lowered

Do you want me to ask my sister what she would rate him? Being bald is ok for older people but for younger foids the success rate is lowered

that dude is ugly and low dimorphis,.
havent you read my last post or you have attention span issues?

• JFL
that dude is ugly and low dimorphis,.
havent you read my last post or you have attention span issues?
“Attractive people are attractive when bald” yes I read it and it’s still cope because of lowered success rate