Deleted member 21467

The life of despair is too much to bare

Learn female nature

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and Sprinkles

this u bud blud?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53670, heightmaxxing, Deleted member 42240 and 2 others
I already hated women

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 21467
???? "Learn female nature" Brother you watched a youtube video
if this was being said to me in person would that make it any different?

• +1
Reactions: Tortoisecel and Deleted member 21467
if this was being said to me in person would that make it any different?
You'd be able to push back against their ideas and exchange information. You'd have a better idea of who they are meaning you'll be able to more accurately gauge their legitimacy. Yes, it would be different, did you seriously just ask that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
i don't need to watch it to hate women, i already do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta and Deleted member 21467
You'd be able to push back against their ideas and exchange information. You'd have a better idea of who they are meaning you'll be able to more accurately gauge their legitimacy. Yes, it would be different, did you seriously just ask that.
But online you can still voice an opinion and refute someone’s claim regardless, yes there is a difference between the two but it’s a very minimal difference.

I will admit that when watching this type of content you have to practice what you preach.

But online you can still voice an opinion and refute someone’s claim regardless, yes there is a difference between the two but it’s a very minimal difference.

I will admit that when watching this type of content you have to practice what you preach.
There is no comparison between the effectiveness of either methods. Find people and communities to converse with, along with gaining anecdotal evidence through real life encounters and you'll see that what you gain from 1 week living life can never be gained from online discourse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467