This website is full of shit, 16 hours online that I regret

Deleted member 10374

Deleted member 10374

remember, everything you say is cope
Seriously, black pill, blue pill and whatever the fuck chadlite, success, women... You dont understand shit man, the best tip you could get is to get the fuck out of here ASAP if you want to save your life. There is a community that think they know everything, so pathethic,funny and autistic threats they post, i dont know man but for sure they have 0% knowledge:ROFLMAO:.

Top 30 Get A Life GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

PS: sorry if this site is full of homosexuals, maybe thats why i dont understand it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 9787, ChestBrah and 37 others
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, LastHopeForNorman, f0rmless and 35 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 10782, PYT and 2 others
you're here forever

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, DrTony, wagbox and 19 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: f0rmless, Deleted member 6113, Deleted member 8165 and 7 others
MOSHED 2020 9 14 19 42 23

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Be_ConfidentBro
Its all up to you
im out

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Make sure a lot of people to see my forum, just to be clear

see you tomorrow op

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lepo2317, HighIQcel, nonserviam and 7 others
9EDF4168 075B 49D6 B241 27C41D4406A9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and itorroella9
dn rd tee bee aitch

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
i agree but tbh i dont give a shit, its fun as fuck to talk whatever the fuck i want here ngl ngl ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Neurose, lepo2317, SadnessWYJ and 6 others
just leave if you don’t like it, no need to shit on the community

• +1
Reactions: f0rmless, Deleted member 9048, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
Ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
it’s only looksmaxing tips and weird humour it doesn’t warrant an essay

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, f0rmless, Deleted member 10524 and 5 others
Seriously, black pill, blue pill and whatever the fuck chadlite, success, women... You dont understand shit man, the best tip you could get is to get the fuck out of here ASAP if you want to save your life. There is a community that think they know everything, so pathethic,funny and autistic threats they post, i dont know man but for sure they have 0% knowledge:ROFLMAO:.

PS: sorry if this site is full of homosexuals, maybe thats why i dont understand it
Try 2 months

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and Patient A
Almost any theory on here is legit (besides the dickpill).
I have huge experience on the dating market, since i tried to pick up girls for 10year. Clubbing and having a few very high tier chad friends, showed me what is the real truth.

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy, HighIQcel, Pumanator and 4 others
O

I would say that 99.99 percent of posts are useless but you have to spend at least a few hundred hours to stumble onto useful information that cannot be found elsewhere. And then you have to think about them yourself in order to turn it into anything.

lots of stuff is exaggerated for comedic effect, but some are genuinely hopelessly autistic

overall I give this forum an 8/10

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Lars, Kingston and 4 others
I have huge experience on the dating market, since i tried to pick up girls for 10year. Clubbing and having a few very high tier chad friends, showed me what is the real truth.
wym by dickpill

It’s too late for me

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

Oh no you wasted 14h on here...

Amateur

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
O

I would say that 99.99 percent of posts are useless but you have to spend at least a few hundred hours to stumble onto useful information that cannot be found elsewhere. And then you have to think about them yourself in order to turn it into anything.

lots of stuff is exaggerated for comedic effect, but some are genuinely hopelessly autistic

overall I give this forum an 8/10
U gotta know the right users

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Patient A and RoundHouse
greycel moment, we should raise necessary reputation for best of the best access to 1000 points tbh ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Julian, HighIQcel, Pumanator and 3 others
maybe you’re happy with your situation but i’m not

just being able to have sex sometimes and not being a top option is depressing. i want to be appreciated for the way i look,

surgeries are necessary

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 2621 and 1 other person
Dw guys he'll back asking for a lefort 3 advise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Pumanator and Deleted member 2969
10 years later op on reddit:
My wife told me she has never enjoyed sex with me and wants the divorce -Redditors what should I do?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Chadlitecel, Pumanator and 9 others
10 years later op on reddit:
My wife told me she has never enjoyed sex with me and wants the divorce -Redditors what should I do?
Right now op on reddit:
My wife told me she wants to have a black bull fuck her in front of me and has zero sexual attraction to me -Redditors what should I do?

• JFL
Reactions: mortis and Chico Chicowski
jfl someone got rated 3 psl it seems

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 8902 and 3 others
Fully agree

Unfortunately i have 0 irl friends so i have to be here to not get bored as hell

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
op is PMing me asking me if he needs bimax.

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 110
Dickpill is real, girls gonna dump you if you got 4 inches, happened to my friend. Girl dumped him after they had sex for the first time, only later did I find out he has a micropenis jfl (told me when he was drunk lol)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 4612
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 8765
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and sytyl
pretending you're a lone wolf anime character isn't something I want to learn
That's not the point. You know that men lack in-group bias?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
  • JFL
Reactions: oatmeal and sytyl
That's not the point. You know that men lack in-group bias?
I'm not a full blown sociopath/psychopath so I like to have male friends to shoot the shit with and rely on in times of need.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
I'm not a full blown sociopath/psychopath so I like to have male friends to shoot the shit with and rely on in times of need.
This has nothing to do with being a socio-/psychopath or not. It's just the way men are and happens all the time.

Jfl, new comers find it hard to comprehend all the information here is. First you should watch blackpill videos, there are lots of evidence and explanations how all of this shit works, it is tested and works, which theory is incorrect in your opinion? which? and why? just because you did not undertstand things and therefore why people here talk, the way they talk, does not mean that this theories are wrong. It means that you dont know it.

Get out if you dont want to, but we have people here succesfully looksmaxsed and now living the life they always wanted.

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy and HighIQcel

I have the same take but unironically

Greycels need assimilating. Give them time...

Wait till he sees a chadfish tbh

It very well is unless you know how to use it and find quality shit

Ok, I'm back, there are actually high iq threats

• JFL
Reactions: Lars, Hightwolf and itorroella9