This website is making me so fucking depressed.

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
I’m not even ugly I feel like but every time I look in the mirror I always compare myself to models and shit. Shit makes me so depressed even tho I am in LTR, have social life, and can attract girls on tinder. I feel like my life won’t even start till I get to PSL 6.5 or above

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, bassfreak and Deleted member 470
You should leave tbh. Anyone who’s already doing good with girls shouldn’t be here. You might stop doing well after you’ve spent some time here :lul:

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, LooksJourney, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
You should leave tbh. Anyone who’s already doing good with girls shouldn’t be here. You might stop doing well after you’ve spent some time here :lul:
I don’t wanna leave because I wanna give the people here good advice and hopefully all ascend together. I just don’t like the racism here and negativity. We should all work together instead of berating each other. Probably gonna take a break

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, LooksJourney and Deleted member 281
I don’t wanna leave because I wanna give the people here good advice and hopefully all ascend together. I just don’t like the racism here and negativity. We should all work together instead of berating each other. Probably gonna take a break
Most of the time I see you asking for advice. :forcedsmile:

You are already in an LTR. What more do you want to ascend?

Most of the time I see you asking for advice. :forcedsmile:

You are already in an LTR. What more do you want to ascend?
Honestly bro lots of people only want ONS, not LTRs. Like me LMAO! I've had 10GFs so far but fuck that, I don't care, I'm an asshole and I just wanna fuck (Yeah I had lots of sex in all relationships but still my point stands) imo at least

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Honestly bro lots of people only want ONS, not LTRs. Like me LMAO! I've had 10GFs so far but fuck that, I don't care, I'm an asshole and I just wanna fuck (Yeah I had lots of sex in all relationships but still my point stands) imo at least
Yeah I was wondering what OP wants. I agree with all you say. I haven’t seen many sex crazy people on these forums. I thought I was the only one until you posted. :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
Yeah I was wondering what OP wants. I agree with all you say. I haven’t seen many sex crazy people on these forums. I thought I was the only one until you posted. :forcedsmile:
I'm just an asshole LOL the plates I've had so far (not many fml :/ ) all fucked me (but fucked me good, like I could tell they WANTED to fuck me and the sex was amazing) in hopes of me committing to them. In the end I went ghost mode lolz and yeah I know I'm not a slayer don't worry y'all

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
I'm just an asshole LOL the plates I've had so far (not many fml :/ ) all fucked me (but fucked me good, like I could tell they WANTED to fuck me and the sex was amazing) in hopes of me committing to them. In the end I went ghost mode lolz and yeah I know I'm not a slayer don't worry y'all
Haha good. I remember you were moving to Asia, have you already?

Start taking zinc/magnesium supplements. Even if you aren't deficient they'll do a good job at boosting your T.

R/trp fag.

come to blackpill.is

more of a good home.

Taking breaks is the best thing dude. Haha if I use this site for more than a week in a row I start tying my rope. Usually only drop in once or twice a week