This website makes foids feel disgusted and repulsed towards you.

currycelincurryland

currycelincurryland

Bronze
So I was travelling in a bus and there was just one empty place next to me this foid came and sat next to me- she didn't wanted to but the bus was packed and she had no choice- I was browsing looksmax.me and lookism.net suddenly she glanced towards my phone saw for few seconds and then got up and gave her place to some old fuck.What you guys think was it my ugly face or this austic cringe website that made her repulsed?

Likely a combination. Would she have moved if you were one of the Chads on here? Probably not

• +1
Reactions: currycelincurryland
Girls care about personality and the websites you browse not about looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 2933, EthnicelAscension and 3 others
Chad browse lookism in the front row on his MacBook Pro with maximum brightness.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingOfSex, sub6manletnozygos, Deleted member 2933 and 11 others
No foids in my school know about this website. So I often browse it while I’m in class.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 3962
No foids in my school know about this website. So I often browse it while I’m in class.
Now I'm beginning to feel like it was my appearance but if that's the case why would she sit next to me in the first place?

It was a different reason. Foids don’t give a toss what you browse.

I browse it in class, people don't even know what that site is.

Although I think I am blackpilling my extremely bluepilled friend, he gets suggested on IG blackpill pages because he follows me only jfl

she probably saw a bbc and wanted to stand beside him

Going on anonymous forums in general means you’re a loser

she probably dont know what the fuck this website is about. Must have been another reason.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
I browse looksmax.me on full brightness in public. Idc

I browse looksmax.me on full brightness in public. Idc
15799806 A14E 42F2 ABE4 ED8E8B6C994C

XD

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
coincidence my friend. woemen cant even perceive the intellectuality of this site

describe more person she gave seat to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back