This website probably saved my life

casadebanho

casadebanho

6'3, 2.0 shoulder/waist ratio
I started browsing looksmax mid-2019 (even though it took me like a year to create an account) and back then I was really fucking unhappy with my appearence and height. All the shit I would have never found if it wasnt for this site.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, PrisonMike, middayshowers and 13 others
I height-maxxed with guides from here grew 3 inches, started neck training, got to really low body fat percentage, started applying minoxidil on eyebrows, got chin and jaw fillers and im still not at the end of my looksmaxing journey, thank you brothers

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: softlysoftly, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, SadnessWYJ and 16 others
Me to tbh I looked like a true cel before I found this site. ngl

• +1
Reactions: wagbox and Stevensmithgerard
Same here. This website made me realise I either get busy looksmaxing or get busy dying.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, LooksJourney, SadnessWYJ and 4 others
I found this website and all i figured out was i was doomed asian with fucked up brow ridge maxilla lateral orbital rim blavlabla and i couldnt grow more height since i was pass 19 already
+my dick was severely below average

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, PrisonMike, middayshowers and 15 others
How did u heightmaxx? Or did u just grow lol?

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
started taking supplements and eating protein, getting more sun exposure, sleeping more (I was a fucking retard, used to sleep like 5 hours per day), I will never know if these worked or was just genetics but im happy i did it eitherway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 6095
I height-maxxed with guides from here grew 3 inches, started neck training, got to really low body fat percentage, started applying minoxidil on eyebrows, got chin and jaw fillers and im still not at the end of my looksmaxing journey, thank you brothers
Can you link me the guides pls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
started taking supplements and eating protein, getting more sun exposure, sleeping more (I was a fucking retard, used to sleep like 5 hours per day), I will never know if these worked or was just genetics but im happy i did it eitherway
How old were you when you started this?

Can you link me the guides pls
I'm not sure which one I used man but read my comment above, it was mostly natural ways to maximise body growth only worked because my plates were still open

Keeping it real this community did more to help me in the last 1 year and half than all my friends ever did, thank you everyone that posts advice/tips here

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
Keeping it real this community did more to help me in the last 1 year and half than all my friends ever did, thank you everyone that posts advice/tips here
its satisfying seeing people improve their lives tbh, happy for you

• +1
Reactions: casadebanho
when soyciety fail us, we have to stand united. Good job op, hope you and all of us keep ascending and don't forget to save your real life brothers from bluepill brainwash if you deem them worthy!

• +1
Reactions: casadebanho
Why would you think the heightmaxxing stuff here actually worked for 3 INCHES?

Considering he didnt take any peptides, GH, AI whatsoever and just slept some more, ate protein and used some supplements tells me he most likely just grew.

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
How did you grow 3 inches bro

I found this website and all i figured out was i was doomed asian with fucked up brow ridge maxilla lateral orbital rim blavlabla and i couldnt grow more height since i was pass 19 already

I'm actually so thankful that I don't have that as an asian. My parents are have horrible brow ridge and are also recessed so I think I just got lucky. Also im 6 inches taller than my dad so amen

I'm actually so thankful that I don't have that as an asian. My parents are have horrible brow ridge and are also recessed so I think I just got lucky. Also im 6 inches taller than my dad so amen
But even brow ridge projecting gooks have some uncanny ugly brow ridge

And maxilla fuark.
Yea my maxilla is eh i guess but alot better than my parents. Tbh i think I reached my genetic potential as an east asian. Happy with my browridge and slight foward growth (better than pancake flat faces) gonna cut weight so i can get hollow cheeks so I can maximize my pheno type / wide and high ass cheekbones

Yea my maxilla is eh i guess but alot better than my parents. Tbh i think I reached my genetic potential as an east asian. Happy with my browridge and slight foward growth (better than pancake flat faces) gonna cut weight so i can get hollow cheeks so I can maximize my pheno type / wide and high ass cheekbones
What is your bizygomatic width? Mine is wide as fuck. And i think my zygos are low set, honestly most asians are low set ngl

What is your bizygomatic width? Mine is wide as fuck. And i think my zygos are low set, honestly most asians are low set ngl
I think my zygo width is around 16cm. But i think most asian zygos are high set cause its what causes moon face / round face. Pm your pics and shit I wanna see what you're dealing with

I think my zygo width is around 16cm. But i think most asian zygos are high set cause its what causes moon face / round face. Pm your pics and shit I wanna see what you're dealing with
Causing moonface is low set bro.

Causing moonface is low set bro.
Not moon face but more like the round face that is more common on asians. IDK i might be biased tho cause I have high set cheekbones. Pm me pics tho

Not moon face but more like the round face that is more common on asians. IDK i might be biased tho cause I have high set cheekbones. Pm me pics tho
Nah too insecure to do that, my shortcomings are longish midface, quite moonface cuz of wide and low cheekbones, overall flat face. I sometimes think about what if my mom pressed my head from side so i can be more forward grown lol.
Even if your zygos are wide af if it is high set your whole skull wouldnt really look round. If zygos are low set middle of your skull is gonna be the widest part so its gonna make skull wide.

I sometimes think about what if my mom pressed my head from side so i can be more forward grown lol.
Even if your zygos are wide af if it is high set your whole skull wouldnt really look round.
Yea my face is kind of like an oval shape (kind of like opry but a little wider) and because my face is kind of wide my front looks eh. I think I got lucky cause when I was young I would chew my food way longer than needed and in middle school I chewed alot of gum (2 packs or so a week) so my jaw is pretty developed, although my tongue posture was shit so I dont have great maxilla projection. Can you pm me cause im a greycel? im tryna tell if my side profile is above average for an asian

Yea my face is kind of like an oval shape (kind of like opry but a little wider) and because my face is kind of wide my front looks eh. I think I got lucky cause when I was young I would chew my food way longer than needed and in middle school I chewed alot of gum (2 packs or so a week) so my jaw is pretty developed, although my tongue posture was shit so I dont have great maxilla projection. Can you pm me cause im a greycel? im tryna tell if my side profile is above average for an asian
pm me your profile, I have a pretty insane maxilla as an Asian. @toolateforme has seen my pic, not going to brag but I am qualified to see whether or not you reached your potential

legit what peptides/heightmaxxing stack did you run and what was your age and height before and after. and how long did you run it doing same thing rn

• Hmm...
Reactions: Newguyaround
I was a late bloomer, 14
same bro jfl at people telling me heightmaxxing is cope, I will grow 3 inches off of peptides and my frame will grow as well

pm me your profile, I have a pretty insane maxilla as an Asian. @toolateforme has seen my pic, not going to brag but I am qualified to see whether or not you reached your potential
When did i see your pic

cant pm cause im a graycell too lmao just ask him he saw my profile

@toolateforme you tryna start a convo between us 3 lmao

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 7.45.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 7.45.21 PM.png
    178.1 KB · Views: 17
+my dick was severely below average
You're past 19?
no way you look 16 wtf.

i can relate
Before of this i was coping with bluepilled delusions like PUA

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel