This website ruined my relationship and is made me gay

funeral

funeral

Iron
I lost the love of my life because of this stupid fucking website. I became addicted and I couldn't stop looking at the chad, I couldn't even look at my own girlfriend anymore because I desired a partner with masculine features. It got so bad where I had (And still have) a folder on my phone of pictures of hundreds and hundreds of Chads / High Chadlites which I would VERY VERY VERY rarely please myself to. Well while staying the night at her house I was laying in her bed while she was in the shower and FUCKING FELL ASLEEP WITH MY PHONE OPEN WHILE WATCHING "NEVER HAVE I EVER" ON NETFLIX. THEN SOON AFTER I WAS WOKEN UP AFTER SHE WENT THROUGH MY PHONE AND WENT THROUGH MY ALL OF MY FUCKING PHOTOS OF THE CHADS!!!!!! +OVER 20,000 SCHIZO PHOTOS OF ME JUST CHECKING HOW I LOOK....... AND MY SEARCH HISTORY WHICH IS ALL LOOKSMAXXING QUESTIONS AND WEIRD SHIT AND ALL OF MY NOTES IN MY NOTES APP WHERE I SAY THE WORD FOID, I CALLMYSELF SUBHUMAN, AND SAY NIGGER!!! Let's just say we no longer talk and it fucking hurts because she is the only girl that ever treated me human and she actually is very attractive. I have lost all hope and I feel as if I will never meet another girl like her that will go below her looks level for me. This + gazing at chads all day wishing it was me has actually made me start desiring the chads and I am more attracted to men then woman now (I still miss her though i think idk im just so confused...):feelswah:

;TLDR I don't know who I am anymore and tbh this thread is very unorganized I'm sorry

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, proxyy, NoReedemingFeature and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
You don’t post so it can’t be that bad

How bad does it hurt knowing you wont even be a fraction of the guy in the video you stupid fucking nigger :lul:
Posts23 Reputation6
just fucking lol

Dnrd nigger kys

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Posts23 Reputation6
just fucking lol
Niggas proud of his 4,000 posts in a fucking month you are the definition of a loser

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Niggas proud of his 4,000 posts in a fucking month you are the definition of a loser
i never heard of u in this forum so ur irrelevant

Yeah I dont post Retard btw JFL at ur bot ass music taste :lul::lul:How are you a incel with bad music taste

Yeah .org users kinda behave like this meme but with this website
6544091c5e8df

- a shitposting cringe fag

You are more irrelevant than OP, keep spamming posts trying to be some jester cuck for attention

• JFL
Reactions: funeral
- a shitposting cringe fag

You are more irrelevant than OP, keep spamming posts trying to be some jester cuck for attention
i barely shitpost some wierd shit
plus i post alot in the music section when im bored

• +1
Reactions: timid
*Believe in the BP, he's ugly but has a pretty girlfriend :feelsuhh:
Start dating men retarded gay nigga

• +1
Reactions: anton tufan