This what I got to eat today. Eat this for the next 2 days? Or wait til mommy gets money for actual food

F

Floou

Banned
My mother lost her job. This the only food we got. Well for me, I won’t give it to my siblings unless I starve myself for the remaining two days that my mother needs to buy actual food. I’ll wait patiently :Comfy:. wtf is yakisoba btw guys

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: violentrose
About 2000 calories in total

• +1
Get a job jit

My lost mother her job. This the only food we got. Well for me, I won’t give it to my siblings unless I starve myself for the remaining two days that my mother needs to buy actual food. I’ll wait patiently :Comfy:. wtf is yakisoba btw guys
Good eats

I beginning to think I’m dyslexic by the amount of times I mess up my sentences while typing..

• +1
I beginning to think I’m dyslexic by the amount of times I mess up my sentences while typing..
I did it again.

• +1
My mother lost her job. This the only food we got. Well for me, I won’t give it to my siblings unless I starve myself for the remaining two days that my mother needs to buy actual food. I’ll wait patiently :Comfy:. wtf is yakisoba btw guys
Nigga take this rep you need it more than me