This white bitch is so good looking

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends

Next BWC victim tbh. Ah I'd keep this hoe on a leash. Just cant imagine how good her pink pussywalls and pale buttcheeks would feel...

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, Beastchodecode, ROTTING and 8 others

Next BWC victim tbh. Ah I'd keep this hoe on a leash. Just cant imagine how good her pink pussywalls and pale buttcheeks would feel...

whats on her hand? condom?

idk lol maybe the accent is the only failo but she's hella gl
she looks like she fucks those old guys. mtn at best

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and WeiWei
LTB shes way out your league bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Interested, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 29155
cope Im white BWC MTN at best. she sperfectly in my league, by force or without
sounds like a match made in heaven

• Love it
Reactions: WeiWei
her personality is shit lol

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Literally an LTB-MTB with a nice nose. Nowhere close to stacey ledvel.

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova and Descender
She’s BBC only

she'll drink NEET piss

@Blackgymmax dream wife

Also Indians who never seen a white woman here would say she is a Stacy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackckatt and gribsufer1
Which minute?

lol at people saying she is ltn/mtn.

Just look at her skulle / bone structure / eye area. She is clearly a htn. At least would definitely allow your children not to rot on .org

• +1
Reactions: The Thinker and WeiWei
Lol ok guys you have shit on your eyes, she clearly stacylite, remember she have no makeup and shit clothes, and still very good looking, juste imagine with a better treatment she can do at herself ?

@slop slinger

• +1
weak mtb in EE

where is her IG? or tiktok?

This is some female meeks shit

True shit though, every so often there's going to be a literal supermodel living in squalid conditions, in an environment where nobody recognizes their potential in their physical superiority.

I'm familiar with quite a few women who were born in the wrong conditions. Literally have supermodel genetics, but bad parents, or isolated hicktown, or really poor and sucked into drugs and other bad habits too early, all those things stood in the way of their highest levels of success.

The good thing is that if these people stay off of drugs, and keep their finances in decent shape, everybody will go out of their way to help them based on the halo effect, and they'll see success eventually in life. It's only over if they hit the drugs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy
Isn't this a junkie lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
This is some female meeks shit

True shit though, every so often there's going to be a literal supermodel living in squalid conditions, in an environment where nobody recognizes their potential in their physical superiority.

I'm familiar with quite a few women who were born in the wrong conditions. Literally have supermodel genetics, but bad parents, or isolated hicktown, or really poor and sucked into drugs and other bad habits too early, all those things stood in the way of their highest levels of success.

The good thing is that if these people stay off of drugs, and keep their finances in decent shape, everybody will go out of their way to help them based on the halo effect, and they'll see success eventually in life. It's only over if they hit the drugs.
Reminds of a stacylite level girl who was homeless and who appeared on a youtube video, the guy who filmed/interviewed her received dozens and dozens of donation so that she would not stay homeless, plenty of simps for a pretty girl.

• JFL
Reminds of a stacylite level girl who was homeless and who appeared on a youtube video, the guy who filmed/interviewed her received dozens and dozens of donation so that she would not stay homeless, plenty of simps for a pretty girl.
lmao yeah I see this all the time under those Homeless Bitch youtube videos. But ofc if it;s a man, nothing happens.

Just an averege looking white MTB. Over for .org.