this whole time i thought i was 6'2 barefoot

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

逆様邪八宝塞
i just measured myself after thinking this whole time i was 6'2 barefoot, turns out im 6'1, it might not be big of a difference but this is big suifuel for me right now, i feel empty, that stomach feeling is killing me right now for some reason, i dont wanna be short

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pandora, Vermilioncore, dopaminebeyondfried and 1 other person
translation: im 5‘11 irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, The Grinch, murdah and 5 others
i just measured myself after thinking this whole time i was 6'2 barefoot, turns out im 6'1, it might not be big of a difference but this is big suifuel for me right now, i feel empty, that stomach feeling is killing me right now for some reason, i dont wanna be short
Bro you're over 6 foot
Face matters more in that height

• +1
Reactions: murdah and NumbThePain
jfl how do u think i feel, i got measured at 5'7 1/2 at the drs then measured home 5'9

@Magnum Opus these humblebrag attention seeking threads are so annoying

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
you have no idea how brutal it is being average height in country of ogres and giants

I remeasured today and am only 6ft4. Fuck me BIG time.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater, fuse and Bonecel01
why would i larp about my height on indian forum, if i was 5'5 i would be honest beacuse i will never see single one of your retards ever

its not enough, its 2024
You can be 6'3 with shoes + lifts, what's the problem

Last edited:
you have no idea how brutal it is being average height in country of ogres and giants
Thx for outing yourself as 6ft now, one more day and we'll arrive at the truth (5ft10)

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
why would i larp about my height on indian forum, if i was 5'5 i would be honest beacuse i will never see single one of your retards ever
dnr 5‘10 ramblings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and Magnum Opus
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld
if going from 6’2 to 6’1 is suicide inducing then you have suboptimal neurochemistry

dnr 5‘10 ramblings
Nevermind, he has an extraordinaly tall skull after taking pic attached into consideration, so he could possibly be 195cm too, idk.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and fuse
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus