This will be a heated debate boyos. Does this guy look Italian, Lebanese, Moroccon, Spanish, Tunisian or Turkish?

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, Xangsane, Deleted member 6573 and 7 others
Dravidian from Kerala

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Titbot and Baldingman1998
he looks greek or paki

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Entschuldigung, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Looks BBC iberian mix @looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 15099, thickdickdaddy27 and 4 others
Punjabi

• So Sad
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Haitian

• +1
Reactions: LooksDeficiency
  • JFL
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, Chadeep, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Yeah he is 100% south Asian curry of some type

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16501, gamma and 1 other person

RMJlQyG

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Marsiere214
You could pass as Sicilian / Italian for sure.
@gamma

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Indian, clearly indian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
mexican, a real chadriguez

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Looks like a shitskin aka arab mixed with indian and some greek

I'll take that in all seriousness, I'm ngl

People usually guess Indian last

It's always Pakistani before Indian, if they ever go the ethnic route. Which is very revealing.

looks 100 percent indian

lol retarded take he doesn't even look close to italian and he has indian skin

I have honestly been confused for Italian. It was once though when I was like 18 and had good orbitals and plumped af collagen

The major thing that indicates a Pajeet is how weak his orbital rims are

My skin complexion is Indian, but could easily become confused for Italian, Spanish and a general mediterranean. It's not conclusive is what I mean. If you were not trolling and being entirely level-headed and objective, you would say it wasn't conclusive what I were. Particularly irl where shit isn't emphasised like it is on camera.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16215
The major thing that indicates a Pajeet is how weak his orbital rims are

My skin complexion is Indian, but could easily become confused for Italian, Spanish and a general mediterranean. It's not conclusive is what I mean. If you were not trolling and being entirely level-headed and objective, you would say it wasn't conclusive what I were. Particularly irl where shit isn't emphasised like it is on camera.
Yeah i can tell you have good facial harmony like me, I'm moroccan med and i have been seen as latino or white before when i don't tan. I think you can fraud as a arab since you look like you have european blood in you you can say ur grandparents were white and your parents were arab. Above average ethnics have no chance in the west unless they fraud as something else so i don't blame you bro could just be lighting that makes your skin look a different color

• +1
Looks Med to me. Are you Italian by any chance OP?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and MakinItHappenReturn
Yeah i can tell you have good facial harmony like me, I'm moroccan med and i have been seen as latino or white before when i don't tan. I think you can fraud as a arab since you look like you have european blood in you you can say ur grandparents were white and your parents were arab. Above average ethnics have no chance in the west unless they fraud as something else so i don't blame you bro could just be lighting that makes your skin look a different color

Pretty much...

GIF - GIF do want, like, likes, Matthew McConaughey, point, this GIF -  Viral Viral Videos

looks 100 percent indian

I am indeed not!

Mountain Kurds fucked around as Chads when they came down from their endeavours and into the towns and villages and slept with sexually frustrated wives who weren't satisfied by their Indian Pajeet husbands.

This is why I am part Indian only. Now would you call a mixed race individual caucasian? Or black? Exactly you would say mix.

I am mix, but Kurd from the neck up.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I am indeed not!

Mountain Kurds fucked around as Chads when they came down from their endeavours and into the towns and villages and slept with sexually frustrated wives who weren't satisfied by their Indian Pajeet husbands.

This is why I am part Indian only. Now would you call a mixed race individual caucasian? Or black? Exactly you would say mix.

I am mix, but Kurd from the neck up.
Like many desis you have a complex but nigga I was keeping it 100.everyone else is lying to you.you look indian as fuck.thats not a bad thing you look Punjabi or darker kashmiri and that's more attractive than a shudra.

• Love it
There is a hideous Greek hamza tzortIs who is your twin but he looks noneuropean.

italian with arab nose and indian coloring

Mumbai Janitor

100 percent european spanish white