This will make me chadlite

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit

Not mine. But this is exactly what my face needs rn. I don’t have the money for it tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, gribsufer1 and PointOfNoReturn
Genio>

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 22126, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
Most prolly not. Best case scenario you go from normie to htn. Or you could just end up looking weird

Most prolly not. Best case scenario you go from normie to htn. Or you could just end up looking weird
It’s guaranteed to ascend me. My natural chin is awful. I’d be at least HTN, even in shit lighting

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
It’s guaranteed to ascend me. My natural chin is awful. I’d be at least HTN, even in shit lighting
Dude. This shit is never guaranteed. There are people on here who got this exact same implant just to look worse in motion.

If you are ugly then the risk reward ratio is in your favor. If you are just white normie, you are better off softmaxxing and ntmaxxing. Surgery is overrated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Everytime you get surgery, you are gambling. Remember that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Oberyn, Deleted member 22126 and 6 others
Dude. This shit is never guaranteed. There are people on here who got this exact same implant just to look worse in motion.

If you are ugly then the risk reward ratio is in your favor. If you are just white normie, you are better off softmaxxing and ntmaxxing. Surgery is overrated.
U wanna see my chin? It’s fucking awful it’s literally the perfect candidate for an implant to slide in

• +1
Reactions: Deepraj7
  • Hmm...
Just don’t do anything if it’s not guaranteed :soy:

Thoughts on this? You’ve seen me yesterday if u remember
nah u don’t need tbh. I told u get fillers first. If that doesn’t help them get this.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
Ur gate keeping ascension jfl.
I am not gatekeeping ascension. I used to think like OP but boy I am so wrong.

You guys don't understand that a lot of these implants may look ok in pics but IRL from different angles, they look fake cause it has different shape, texture and density than bone and women can pick up on it. Also, a lot of facial appeal boils down to harmony and by fixing a supposedly bad feature, you could end up looking worse cause the improved feature doesn't work well with the rest of your face.

I'm still getting surgery because I'm a truecel with nothing to lose. But if I had your face for example, I'd just accept whatever options I have in the dating market and move on.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Collagen Slurper, jflsnowdzz and Deleted member 22780
nah u don’t need tbh. I told u get fillers first. If that doesn’t help them get this.
I need angularity tho, and a permanent solution

Just don’t do anything if it’s not guaranteed :soy:
I know man. But if you have to take smart risks. Getting surgery if you are a decent looking white normie makes zero sense when geomaxxing or ntmaxxing has much better ROI. Ascension to chadlite or Chad just doesn't exist. You guys need to get this into your skulls

• Hmm...
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
I am not gatekeeping ascension. I used to think like OP but boy I am so wrong.

You guys don't understand that a lot of these implants may look ok in pics but IRL from different angles, they look fake cause it has different shape, texture and density than bone and women can pick up on it. Also, a lot of facial appeal boils down to harmony and by fixing a supposedly bad feature, you could end up looking worse cause the improved feature doesn't work well with the rest of your face.

I'm still getting surgery because I'm a truecel with nothing to lose. But if I had your face for example, I'd just accept whatever options I have in the dating market and move on.
I recently got filler for my cheekbones and ascended a lot. Sometimes it pays off.

I’m not gonna do any surgeries too risky. I’ve been working on my game tbh. Even that helps sometimes redpill is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24614
Just do it nigga.
No one here can tell you what will ascend you if you don’t share pics

• +1
I need angularity tho, and a permanent solution
Nah. Implants will most likely make you look angular. For that you are better off getting fillers. Chances are, it won't massively change your SMV though unless your jaws are deformed. In that case, genio or an implant won't do shit. You would need bimax.

• Hmm...
I know man. But if you have to take smart risks. Getting surgery if you are a decent looking white normie makes zero sense when geomaxxing or ntmaxxing has much better ROI. Ascension to chadlite or Chad just doesn't exist. You guys need to get this into your skulls
Also what do u think I can ascend to through frauding. Ie contacts hair, filler and stuff?

I don’t want stacy I’ll settle for htb w betabuxxinf tbh

I recently got filler for my cheekbones and ascended a lot. Sometimes it pays off.

I’m not gonna do any surgeries too risky. I’ve been working on my game tbh. Even that helps sometimes redpill is legit
To yourself yes. But to women, you are prolly the same SMV as before.

• Hmm...
lmaoo

this is something everyone got on average

if you got all the other good features (needed to be chadlite) just a non projectin chin wouldnt hurt you that much

Also what do u think I can ascend to through frauding. Ie contacts hair, filler and stuff?

I don’t want stacy I’ll settle for htb w betabuxxinf tbh
You're pretty much maxxed out my guy. Post an example of a htb.

• +1
Just do it nigga.
No one here can tell you what will ascend you if you don’t share pics
No money
Nah. Implants will most likely make you look angular. For that you are better off getting fillers. Chances are, it won't massively change your SMV though unless your jaws are deformed. In that case, genio or an implant won't do shit. You would need bimax.
u haven’t seen me why are u making assumptions of what I need

lmaoo

this is something everyone got on average

if you got all the other good features (needed to be chadlite) just a non projectin chin wouldnt hurt you that much
I need the shape mine is rounded which makes my whole jawline look rounded. If I get this right ill have an angular jaw

No money

u haven’t seen me why are u making assumptions of what I need
Based on the results I have seen posted on here and my knowledge of facial aesthetics.

Ok. It could make you look better if it ends up looking harmonious but the majority of the implant results I have seen look like shit.

But go ahead. Get that implant. I have warned you.

• +1
I need the shape mine is rounded which makes my whole jawline look rounded. If I get this right ill have an angular jaw
no correlation between the chin shape and the whole jaw shape :soy: :soy: :soy: :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

its the gonial that defins lower third shape

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 19798
what is ntmaxing

99% of the population is nt and don’t struggle with social interaction

80% of the population is ugly to girls tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Based on the results I have seen posted on here and my knowledge of facial aesthetics.

Ok. It could make you look better if it ends up looking harmonious but the majority of the implant results I have seen look like shit.

But go ahead. Get that implant. I have warned you.
I don’t have the money atm. Implants aren’t that risky, I can take it out if it goes bad
no correlation between the chin shape and the whole jaw shape :soy: :soy: :soy: :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

its the gonial that defins lower third shape
Havent even seen my case and ur gonna make ur own conclusion? My gonions are straight and curve at the chin area. If that area straightens with the implant, my jaw will look more angular

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
I don’t have the money atm. Implants aren’t that risky, I can take it out if it goes bad

Havent even seen my case and ur gonna make ur own conclusion? My gonions are straight and curve at the chin area. If that area straightens with the implant, my jaw will look more angular
then post or stfu

• +1
@Pakicel I don’t get why u always ignore this

Unless it was a huge implant which is shit anyway it won’t permanently ruin someone’s lfie

• +1
what is ntmaxing

99% of the population is nt and don’t struggle with social interaction

80% of the population is ugly to girls tho
Last part is cope. I go outside and average young white guy is 6 feet and 4.5 PSL. They get average women with effort and ltbs and ugly women with ease.

People here are just ugly so they like to put everyone in the same boat as them.

Last part is cope. I go outside and average young white guy is 6 feet and 4.5 PSL. They get average women with effort and ltbs and ugly women with ease.

People here are just ugly so they like to put everyone in the same boat as them.
women literally rate 80% of the population as ugly, it’s statistically true

and i live in stockholm “muh chad central” and there’s a lot of subhumans avergae is def around 4 psl

Also why do u think a failed surgery or implant is like a ruined life there’s revisions etc

U jsut need a lot of money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Pakicel
abuse hgh and get that acromegaly chin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 19798
No. You need to move your mandible so that it portrudes, not just elongate it. It will look unnatural and won't fix the underlying issue.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 22126
No. You need to move your mandible so that it portrudes, not just elongate it. It will look unnatural and won't fix the underlying issue.
I’m not recessed. I need to reshape it

• +1
Something like this I guess she’s makeup maxxed so prob looks better
That should be achievable for you. DK why you are struggling with your stats.

• +1
That should be achievable for you. DK why you are struggling with your stats.
My pheno has literally 0 appeal. No one likes ethnics where I live. Jfl. I’m gonna geomaxx at the end of next year.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
women literally rate 80% of the population as ugly, it’s statistically true

View attachment 2000611

and i live in stockholm “muh chad central” and there’s a lot of subhumans avergae is def around 4 psl

Also why do u think a failed surgery or implant is like a ruined life there’s revisions etc

U jsut need a lot of money
These stats are bullshit. Next time when you go out to the city center, focus on just young white guys around your age. Majority of them are 4.5-5 PSL and 6 feet on average. Maybe even taller in sweden. They are def not incel lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
These stats are bullshit. Next time when you go out to the city center, focus on just young white guys around your age. Majority of them are 4.5-5 PSL and 6 feet on average. Maybe even taller in sweden. They are def not incel lol.
i dont know where ur getting these schizo delusions

ive already showed u that what ur schizo delusions makes u believe is retarded like multiple times and u just stop replying

85% of my class are incels

i mog 50% of students at my school (looked at school pictures and no i wasnt squinting or being autistic) (and no my entire school isnt stemcels)
id estimate around 50% of students are incels

keep in mind when u go out thsoe are the socially active ones.

other swedish members like arvid also agrees that theres a shit ton of incels at highschools

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 19798 and 1 other person

ive already showed u that what ur schizo delusions makes u believe is retarded like multiple times and u just stop replying

i mog 50% of students at my school (looked at school pictures and no i wasnt squinting or being autistic) (and no my entire school isnt stemcels)

other swedish members like arvid also agrees that theres a shit ton of incels at highschools
exactly i can show pics from my old school at oslo( so called chad central) and barely one guy reaching 5psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Just bonesmash
Or get fat grafts

gl with mentolabial fold

He is a master troller bro uve been on this forum for a long time u should know