this woman forum thread destroy brad pitt

They're coping because they could never even imagine young Brad Pitt even glancing at their direction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 4464, Kilimanjaro and 10 others
They're coping because they could never even imagine young Brad Pitt even glancing at their direction.
Tbh this
I always imagine people like that as jelly motherfuckers who never achieved anything and they can boost their ego by shitting on person who would never even say hello to them.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
they are right though, his jaw is bulging and borderline deformed tier. But jfl if you think any foid in that forum is above 0PSL. Even 1PSL subhuman foids have 1000 orbiters in real life and have no time for Internet forums.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Roping Subhuman
Think, what females other then fat feminist landwhales use forums

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and LordNorwood
i would love to see what type of women use that forum. especially in 2009 when almost no woman knew what a forum or board was jfl

Sometimes, when a celebrity known for his good looks, loses his fame or gets older, many women who worshipped that celebrity before, start to bash him, or even claim that they never liked him.
I've seen this with many young girls who had crushes on various actors or singers from boy bands that were really huge once, but after several years when those guys weren't that big anymore, even mentioning their names to the girls, and they would be like: "Yuck!!!!".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846