What do you think?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, halloweed, LevantinePsycho and 4 others
listening to isis beats rn shit hits hard ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, Htobrother and Esteban1997
I think that we might have misunderstood exactly what was meant.

For example, strongs concordances which determine the context of a word or phrase may have been lost in translation. The books which first introduced the concepts of deity's such as Satan, Jesus, and the devil are in short, very old books of various origin such as Hebrew. These books may have had completely different contexts to how western language interprets the meaning of words.

Saying the world is ruled by Satan could mean a few things depending on context. While western language refers to a explicit deity, perhaps the origin could have hinted to something else entirely.

The more i read about those subjects the more this becomes apparent. For example, the concept of Satan from eastern language seemed to not necessarily refer to a completely independent entity, but perhaps a reference to the primary governing system of intelligence that orchestrates mankind in general. The strongs concordances of those old biblical phrases prove this to some degree. This seems to be more of the case as stories told from eastern language did not directly refer to things, but stories which would often have different layered meanings within them, similar to a allegory.

Satan baphomet is depicted as a animal, a androgynous animal with both male and female traits. With the head of a goat refering to mischievous behavior, similar to how goats behave compared to animals like sheep. And i personally believe this hints at the fact that Satan perhaps represents the system of flesh, including entropy. Basically this system of world we live in of animalism. If Baphomet refers to the animal, the processes which govern the animal may represent similar figures like satan. As keep in mind, satan is not depicted in the bible or in any old text to have any specific traits, though was known to work through the minds of humankind.

So with that being said, western perspective would read someone following satan as a person following a exclusive malicious diety, while perhaps the real meaning of that phrase meant something synonymous to being a follower of your desires, or of mankind.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, gigell and Esteban1997

For example, strongs concordances which determine the context of a word or phrase may have been lost in translation. The books which first introduced the concepts of deity's such as Satan, Jesus, and the devil are in short, very old books of various origin such as Hebrew. These books may have had completely different contexts to how western language interprets the meaning of words.

Saying the world is ruled by Satan could mean a few things depending on context. While western language refers to a explicit deity, perhaps the origin could have hinted to something else entirely.

The more i read about those subjects the more this becomes apparent. For example, the concept of Satan from eastern language seemed to not necessarily refer to a completely independent entity, but perhaps a reference to the primary governing system of intelligence that orchestrates mankind in general. The strongs concordances of those old biblical phrases prove this to some degree. This seems to be more of the case as stories told from eastern language did not directly refer to things, but stories which would often have different layered meanings within them, similar to a allegory.

Satan baphomet is depicted as a animal, a androgynous animal with both male and female traits. With the head of a goat refering to mischievous behavior, similar to how goats behave compared to animals like sheep. And i personally believe this hints at the fact that Satan perhaps represents the system of flesh, including entropy. Basically this system of world we live in of animalism. If Baphomet refers to the animal, the processes which govern the animal may represent similar figures like satan. As keep in mind, satan is not depicted in the bible or in any old text to have any specific traits, though was known to work through the minds of humankind.
You're like the more coherent version of bigjimwornouttires above me there.

Underrated user.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, BigJimsWornOutTires, gigell and 1 other person
I rule this world

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Esteban1997

So with that being said, western perspective would read someone following satan as a person following a exclusive malicious diety, while perhaps the real meaning of that phrase meant something synonymous to being a follower of your desires, or of mankind.
In other words, to shorten that bullshit you just ejaculated, you're a Satanist.

Not only that, but you discredited the creator as something that isn't extraordinary, or powerful enough to safeguard the context, keeping it constant.

Furthermore, you're a tranny supporter, perhaps you're wearing your little sister's panties right now, like a fucking creep, as you depicted Satan the grand wizard of trannies, thus quoting you, "Satan is depicted as a animal, a androgynous animal with both male and female traits. [SIC]" A tranny just happens to have both traits... wow, what are the odds there, right?

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
Stinky satanist

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and dreamcake1mo
Satanists are atheists who just use Satan as a representative mascot. They don't believe in any higher power.
And contrary to popular belief, they believe in being a good person and being a positive member of society

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
True

• +1
In other words, to shorten that bullshit you just ejaculated, you're a Satanist.

Not only that, but you discredited the creator as something that isn't extraordinary, or powerful enough to safeguard the context, keeping it constant.

Furthermore, you're a tranny supporter, perhaps you're wearing your little sister's panties right now, like a fucking creep, as you depicted Satan the grand wizard of trannies, thus quoting you, "Satan is depicted as a animal, a androgynous animal with both male and female traits. [SIC]" A tranny just happens to have both traits... wow, what are the odds there, right?
Not at all. I am not a satanist.

My thoughts on the creator is something totally different than what i believe the depiction of Satan to be.

Satan is said to a a fallen angel, a being created from the creator who in some context, was lowered from its initial spot.

I was just highlighting that perhaps our interpretation on the being we call satan was incorrect or immature, including the interpretation that they are "beings" how we people in the west define beings in the first place. For example, if satan is referred to as the primary system of intelligence which governs the system of flesh and body we live in today, then perhaps the creator would be something along the lines of the orchestrator of the frequencies which formed the system in the first place. This would make sense to me, as my definition of a extraordinary existence such as "god" would have to reside within a paradox; being ultimately a being outside of comprehension, and found within the infinitely smallest unit of energy/existence to say shortly. This would also align with biblical depictions of gods work such as "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God" which how i learned to interpret, would at a base level mean some form of base intelligent frequency/energy. Word=sound=energy=frequency.

My thoughts is that Satan was referred as, the governing body of some sort within the human spectrum of frequency/energy. This would make the story of the "satans fall" more complex but also more reasonable. Deity or non deity, i find symbolic relevance of Satan via depictions of similar figures such as Baphomet, as well as the fact that almost all forms of wickedness have been primarily enabled and represented through human and animal nature. Because of this, i assume Satans true nature may be a referring to the intelligences or systems that operate exclusively within humankind.

Which is why with all of this in context, i assume the real meaning behind phrases such as; "world being ruled by Satan", or, "people being ruled by Satan", meant something synonymous to being a follower of your desires, or of mankind.

I agree with you on the transgender part. Transgenders tend to be baphomet worshipers for the exact reason you said. Also, the unionization of male and female prepositions often cues to satanism, which in essence has some resemblance to representing animalism. This is why people in that practice tend to strive and hint at androgyny, and also like i said before, satanism being synonymous to atheism. So let me clarify, i am not a satanist and i very much dislike transgenders.

Last edited:
  • +1

My thoughts on the creator is something totally different than what i believe the depiction of Satan to be.

Satan is said to a a fallen angel, a being created from the creator who in some context, was lowered from its initial spot.

I was just highlighting that perhaps our interpretation on the being we call satan was incorrect or immature, including the interpretation that they are "beings" how we people in the west define beings in the first place. For example, if satan is referred to as the primary system of intelligence which governs the system of flesh and body we live in today, then perhaps the creator would be something along the lines of the orchestrator of the frequencies which formed the system in the first place. This would make sense to me, as my definition of a extraordinary existence such as "god" would have to reside within a paradox; being ultimately a being outside of comprehension, and found within the infinitely smallest unit of energy/existence to say shortly. This would also align with biblical depictions of gods work such as "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God" which how i learned to interpret, would at a base level mean some form of base intelligent frequency/energy. Word=sound=energy=frequency.

My thoughts is that Satan was referred as, the governing body of some sort within the human spectrum of frequency/energy. This would make the story of the "satans fall" more complex but also more reasonable. Deity or non deity, i find symbolic relevance of Satan via depictions of similar figures such as Baphomet, as well as the fact that almost all forms of wickedness have been primarily enabled and represented through human and animal nature. Because of this, i assume Satans true nature may be a referring to the intelligences or systems that operate exclusively within humankind.

Which is why with all of this in context, i assume the real meaning behind phrases such as; "world being ruled by Satan", or, "people being ruled by Satan", meant something synonymous to being a follower of your desires, or of mankind.

I agree with you on the transgender part. Transgenders tend to be baphomet worshipers for the exact reason you said. Also, the unionization of male and female prepositions often cues to satanism, which in essence has some resemblance to representing animalism. This is why people in that practice tend to strive and hint at androgyny, and also like i said before, satanism being synonymous to atheism. So let me clarify, i am not a satanist and i very much dislike transgenders.
It really isn't that complex. People make things complex. The universe is massive and not a mistake. Our planet is not a mistake. Life on this planet is not a mistake. But scientists and retarded wealthy privileged dipshits are.

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
It really isn't that complex. People make things complex. The universe is massive and not a mistake. Our planet is not a mistake. Life on this planet is not a mistake. But scientists and retarded wealthy privileged dipshits are.
Humans were a mistake even in the bible god mentions it

Are you going to help your brothers in Venezuela or what? Get going.
In Genesis 6, God sees that humanity has become corrupt and had fallen into great wickedness (Gen. 6:5). Genesis 6:6 reports that “The Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart” (NASV). A similar sort of example is found in 1 Samuel 15:11 when God says: “I regret that I have made Saul king, for he has turned back from following Me and has not carried out My commands.” Did God not know that humanity would become so sinful before He created humans? Did God not know what Saul would do when He made Saul king?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
In Genesis 6, God sees that humanity has become corrupt and had fallen into great wickedness (Gen. 6:5). Genesis 6:6 reports that “The Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart” (NASV). A similar sort of example is found in 1 Samuel 15:11 when God says: “I regret that I have made Saul king, for he has turned back from following Me and has not carried out My commands.” Did God not know that humanity would become so sinful before He created humans? Did God not know what Saul would do when He made Saul king?
Maybe He didn't want to know. Maybe it's none of our business, why this, why that. Satanists, thus scientists infected many minds with their diseased mentality. Question this! Question that! Those people know deep down inside they will burn in Hell for eternity. Many rich people know they too will burn in Hell. So taking many down with them is the plan!

I thought more about what you wrote yesterday.

Could the entity of Satan live inside us— like a spiritual cancer?

The Almighty is the universe. He's everywhere, no? Satan, the Devil, Lucifer today, is a parasitical spirit, from Him, but lesser than the universe. The Almighty can't just remove him without killing all of us It's attached to. Do you see the massive pickle?

If you had children you love dearly, and they got cancer, would you just kill them? Or try to cure them?

The arrogant dipshit medical industry doesn't recognize that cancer is a living thing, like a parasite. It grows, it spreads... it's alive. "Doctors, you are retards. You will always until the end of time be retards."

The human race grows and spreads. We haven't explored the entire Earth, yet what drives many of us, that greedy parasite, is eager to travel the stars and colonize other planets. We're like a cancer! Everything we touch, we eventually destroy. We consume everything and deplete its resources. And some of our races just destroy and never replenish... like the curries and black Africans.

How can you cure cancer? You can't. On occasion, if it's non-small-cell, it can be surgically removed, but the cells will still be present. You can stunt it and deduce its growth with radiation therapy and chemo.

Nuclear missiles are radiation, no?

Let's cure cancer, folks! Together! Like a medical team! Launch those nukes. <--- that will never happen. They use nuke threats like a bogeyman character. The Devil would never allow that to happen.

I thought more about what you wrote yesterday.

Could the entity of Satan live inside us— like a spiritual cancer?

The Almighty is the universe. He's everywhere, no? Satan, the Devil, Lucifer today, is a parasitical spirit, from Him, but lesser than the universe. The Almighty can't just remove him without killing all of us It's attached to. Do you see the massive pickle?

If you had children you love dearly, and they got cancer, would you just kill them? Or try to cure them?

The arrogant dipshit medical industry doesn't recognize that cancer is a living thing, like a parasite. It grows, it spreads... it's alive. "Doctors, you are retards. You will always until the end of time be retards."

The human race grows and spreads. We haven't explored the entire Earth, yet what drives many of us, that greedy parasite, is eager to travel the stars and colonize other planets. We're like a cancer! Everything we touch, we eventually destroy. We consume everything and deplete its resources. And some of our races just destroy and never replenish... like the curries and black Africans.

How can you cure cancer? You can't. On occasion, if it's non-small-cell, it can be surgically removed, but the cells will still be present. You can stunt it and deduce its growth with radiation therapy and chemo.

Nuclear missiles are radiation, no?

Let's cure cancer, folks! Together! Like a medical team! Launch those nukes. <--- that will never happen. They use nuke threats like a bogeyman character. The Devil would never allow that to happen.

What if animal/human cancer is the spiritual cancer, Satan, trying to materialize into the flesh. Yet, it's cursed. And by the time it spreads, the host dies. But it never gives up! It keeps trying like a stubborn greedy parasite.

In the beginning... there was no cancer. And Satan was an angel, not a spiritual parasite. But it corrupted man because of its jealousy. The Almighty cursed it into a creepy, crawling serpent—a cancerous parasite. A liberal, pretty much. The origin of Democrat.

The Almighty, Jesus, the Bible is the chemo and radiation treatment. If you believe you can fight that spiritual cancer without those treatments, well... good luck, Chuck.