this would bite me in the ass

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
this girl is in a 6 year relationship with a guy, she wants me to go visit her in her city so i fuck her raw and cum inside her, willing to pay the hotel where ill stay

she told me she hasnt cheated before. i kept pushing telling her if she wants me to fuck and pump her of sperm in their bed and she loves it, she even asked if i want her to go on the phone with him after i cum and stay inside her. i said yes

now she wants to visit me in 2 weeks because me going is more uncertain. i text her less now so shes probably gonna cuck me with another guy, especially after knowing im into brutally cucking her bf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Manletmachine and Copeful
shes obsessed with me. it will feel bad when i get cucked

You're a terrible person
Imagine somebody doing that to your wife, when you were on the phone

If you wouldn't want that happening to you, don't do it to others.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Awan, Dicklet3incher and Copeful
You're a terrible person

if i had a dick id do it
now ill have to ghost, as usual

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
wtf insane bro how do you get into these situations
i want to cuck someone too

• JFL
Reactions: ambi and wollet2
@Manletmachine
:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
this girl is in a 6 year relationship with a guy, she wants me to go visit her in her city so i fuck her raw and cum inside her, willing to pay the hotel where ill stay

she told me she hasnt cheated before. i kept pushing telling her if she wants me to fuck and pump her of sperm in their bed and she loves it, she even asked if i want her to go on the phone with him after i cum and stay inside her. i said yes

now she wants to visit me in 2 weeks because me going is more uncertain. i text her less now so shes probably gonna cuck me with another guy, especially after knowing im into brutally cucking her bf
shes obsessed with me. it will feel bad when i get cucked
Is this your own ideal version of a feminist moral society? Just endless degeneracy, Cucking, Lust and misery?

I dont want to argue with people like you anymore, The more people like yourself that exist in society, The faster it will collapse and will bring a better outcome for everyone, I should not try to change anyones mind anymore

Just a reminder tho, You are not as righteous as you think you are
You're a terrible person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and greycel
You're a terrible person

cuck or be cucked
it could happen to you regardless
muh karma

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
wtf insane bro how do you get into these situations
i want to cuck someone too
image.png

"you will make me break up..."
atleast shes considering breaking up for this

• Love it
Reactions: Copeful
cuck or be cucked
muh karma
OP is a self proclaimed hardcore male feminist who believes all men are evil because most of the violent criminals out there are men

He moralfagged at how much women are oppressed at another thread and that men should aknowledge their privelage , But in the end this is just his lovely version of how thing should be, Disgusting fucking joke

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and wollet2
cuck or be cucked
muh karma
Imagine adding more fuel to the fire that caused you to be the person you are today.
You are contributing to Hypergamy and the downfall of Western Society, rather than playing your part having been a victim of blackpill yourself.. and after ascending, going for a LTR with a girl you are planning to marry.

If anyone should know it should be you

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and Copeful
OP is a self proclaimed hardcore male feminist who believes all men are evil because most of the violent criminals out there are men

He moralfagged at how much women are oppressed at another thread and that men should aknowledge their privelage , But in the end this is just his lovely version of how thing should be, Disgusting fucking joke
her man is not fucking her what do you expect her to do? if i was him id expect the same. shes boiling

actually im not so retarded to be in a sexless relationship not ecpecting to get cucked

Is this your own ideal version of a feminist moral society? Just endless degeneracy, Cucking, Lust and misery?

I dont want to argue with people like you anymore, The more people like yourself that exist in society, The faster it will collapse and will bring a better outcome for everyone, I should not try to change anyones mind anymore

Just a reminder tho, You are not as righteous as you think you are
im a better person than most here

Imagine adding more fuel to the fire that caused you to be the person you are today.
You are contributing to Hypergamy and the downfall of Western Society, rather than playing your part having been a victim of blackpill yourself.. and after ascending going for a LTR with a girl you are planning to marry.

If anyone should know it should be you

View attachment 2974101
Western society should collapse nigga
good that its collapsing
just enjoy the decline and then get a pious muslimah from muslim country
have your cake and eat it too theory

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
The more people like yourself that exist in society, The faster it will collapse
Και η λουγκρα φυσικα ειναι απο αυτη την σκατοτρυπα, Πως δεν το καταλαβα νωριτερα
Ειναι σαν να το μαντεψα συνηδητα ρε μλκ, Σε υποστιριζω πληρως αδελφε, Μην παραπωνε8εις ομως αμα οι τουρκοι κανουν sharia law μεσα στα επομενα χρονια και μετα εσυ και μαζι με τις γυναικες σου 8α ειστε στο ιδιο χαρεμι, Η φυσικα να ειναι εσωτερικη η καταστροφη και να ερ8ουν πιο περιεργοι τυποι στην κυβενηση
im a better person than most here
Χαζος σκλαβος εισαι π το παιζει εξυπνος επηδη η δασκαλα σου στο σχολειο π ειχε πτυχιο απο το πολυτεχνιο σου εμα8ε πως δουλευν οι κοινωνικες σχεσεις στο σημερα και ποσο ασχημα περνουσαν οι γυναικες παλια, Φτου γαμο
good that its collapsing
(y)Yes, As it should, And people like the OP are just accelerating the process 🫡😎

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and wollet2
good that its collapsing
just enjoy the decline and then get a pious muslimah from muslim country
have your cake and eat it too theory
I cant have my fucking cake, because firstly I'm not Muslim. Secondly, Iranian women are whores
And Punjabi women are becoming whores too, with Western idealogies being spread through mainstream media to the East

I'm cooked, I won't find a virgin, in either case. I'd rather see it to the end alone than in the presence of somebody who is another man's property

I don't understand how men don't only go for virgins. It's this lax attitude that allows women to whore around knowing they will eventually find someone, because nobody cares. 0 self-respect guys have for themselves
I really got no clue.
How do they look at themselves, knowing they weren't the only man balls deep in their wife, in her lifetime. She opened her legs for another man and let that man defile her for life. She is now permanently tainted. And you are left with her because things didn't work out between her and that guy. You are forever inferior, a 2nd choice (assuming she's only been with 1 person too)
But guys are so low-class, they don't care.
I'm truly baffled at the state of society.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher and Copeful
Ειναι σαν να το μαντεψα συνηδητα ρε μλκ, Σε υποστιριζω πληρως αδελφε, Μην παραπωνε8εις ομως αμα οι τουρκοι κανουν sharia law μεσα στα επομενα χρονια και μετα εσυ και μαζι με τις γυναικες σου 8α ειστε στο ιδιο χαρεμι, Η φυσικα να ειναι εσωτερικη η καταστροφη και να ερ8ουν πιο περιεργοι τυποι στην κυβενηση

Χαζος σκλαβος εισαι π το παιζει εξυπνος επηδη η δασκαλα σου στο σχολειο π ειχε πτυχιο απο το πολυτεχνιο σου εμα8ε πως δουλευν οι κοινωνικες σχεσεις στο σημερα και ποσο ασχημα περνουσαν οι γυναικες παλια, Φτου γαμο

(y)Yes, As it should, And people like the OP are just accelerating the process 🫡😎
muslims are SUBHUMANS/WRONG bro. i never argued that subhumanity/wrongness might not win in the end
it will probably win since life itself is subhuman

my social skills/views/desires are innate mostly

Last edited:
I cant have my fucking cake, because firstly I'm not Muslim. Secondly, Iranian women are whores
And Punjabi women are becoming whores too, with Western idealogies being spread through mainstream media to the East

I'm cooked, I won't find a virgin, in either case. I'd rather see it to the end alone than in the presence of somebody who is another man's property

I don't understand how men don't only go for virgins. It's this lax attitude that allows women to whore around knowing they will eventually find someone, because nobody cares. 0 self-respect guys have for themselves
I really got no clue.
How do they look at themselves, knowing they weren't the only man balls deep in their wife, in her lifetime. She opened her legs for another man and let that man defile her for life. She is now permanently tainted. And you are left with her because things didn't work out between her and that guy. You are forever inferior, a 2nd choice (assuming she's only been with 1 person too)
But guys are so low-class, they don't care.
I'm truly baffled at the state of society.
if you had some experience you wouldn't care as much about her past which i think is why normies are content settling
but yeah i wouldnt want to settle with a non virgin either

• +1
Reactions: greycel

Same retard also is a femaisnt but sees the degenerate women chearing on their husbands with him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher and wollet2
And thats the only women that will be left also thanks to greedy cunts like the OP

"Cuck or be cucked" world, Okay buddy, He will eventually get cucked himself also and then cry about it here and people who dont know jack shit will feel empathic jfl, Fucking garbage hypocrites
muslims are SUBHUMANS/WRONG bro. i never argued that subhumanity/wrongness might not win in the end
it will probably win since life itself is subhuman

my social skills/views are innate mostly

Δεν με ενδιαφερει αν εχεις εστω 1% ανρ8ωπινες αποψεις για το οτιδιποτε, Αυτο το simp/cuck τροπο σκεψης που περιεγραψες πριν μερικοι εκει εξω οντος το ασπαζονται μη ειρωνικα, Ξερω irl incels που δεν εχουν καν ιδεα απο τη συμαινει η λεξη ινσελ η blackpill που εχουν αυτο το γυναικοκεντρικο τροπο σκεψης, Και λενε μαλακιες συναιχια εχωντας συναιχια το σκεπτικο οτι κανουν κατι αυτοι λα8ος και οτι οι γυναικες ειναι αγγελοι, Ακομα και να η8ελες οντος να εξουδετερωσης την εγκληματικοτητα και το "toxic masculinity" εχεις αποτυχει ιδη επιδη ο πακιστανος η ο ινδος (που οντος κανει 83% των βιαων εκληματων) 8α ακουει τι λες και 8α σε γραψει στα παπαρια του, Μονο ελληνες πιστευωουν σε τετιες μουνοδουλικες αντιληψεις και ολα πανε στο διαολο, Να φανταστω ψηφισες και κουλη για να βελτιω8ει η ισοτητα, Καταραμενη ειναι αυτη η χωρα οντος οι περισσοτεροι σκευτονται σαν και εσενα σε ολους τους τομεις και εχω κουραστει πια με τις ιδιες μαλακιες συναιχια, Κανε οτι 8ες

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel
And thats the only women that will be left also thanks to greedy cunts like the OP

"Cuck or be cucked" world, Okay buddy, He will eventually get cucked himself also and then cry about it here and people who dont know jack shit will feel empathic jfl, Fucking garbage hypocrites

Δεν με ενδιαφερει αν εχεις εστω 1% ανρ8ωπινες αποψεις για το οτιδιποτε, Αυτο το simp/cuck τροπο σκεψης που περιεγραψες πριν μερικοι εκει εξω οντος το ασπαζονται μη ειρωνικα, Ξερω irl incels που δεν εχουν καν ιδεα απο τη συμαινει η λεξη ινσελ η blackpill που εχουν αυτο το γυναικοκεντρικο τροπο σκεψης, Και λενε μαλακιες συναιχια εχωντας συναιχια το σκεπτικο οτι κανουν κατι αυτοι λα8ος και οτι οι γυναικες ειναι αγγελοι, Ακομα και να η8ελες οντος να εξουδετερωσης την εγκληματικοτητα και το "toxic masculinity" εχεις αποτυχει ιδη επιδη ο πακιστανος η ο ινδος (που οντος κανει 83% των βιαων εκληματων) 8α ακουει τι λες και 8α σε γραψει στα παπαρια του, Μονο ελληνες πιστευωουν σε τετιες μουνοδουλικες αντιληψεις και ολα πανε στο διαολο, Να φανταστω ψηφισες και κουλη για να βελτιω8ει η ισοτητα, Καταραμενη ειναι αυτη η χωρα οντος οι περισσοτεροι σκευτονται σαν και εσενα σε ολους τους τομεις και εχω κουραστει πια με τις ιδιες μαλακιες συναιχια, Κανε οτι 8ες
i will respond in a bit
btw conversating in non english is not allowed afaik

Same retard also is a femaisnt but sees the degenerate women chearing on their husbands with him
never said all women are saints. he could enjoy it who knows