This young maxilla protraction case

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx

12 Figure12 1 1

It was a bone anchored protraction using miniplates placed in the lateral nasal walls of the maxilla and a facemask, this is literally the effects of a lefort 3 lol, that said, not to mention that her mandible obviously got bad side effects due to how this facemask works.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: toolateforme, GoMadAndSTFU, Hades and 5 others
Could one place miniplates in the mandible area? as well i bet
the vector of pull tho jfl

Last edited:
Good result

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707
To be honest, it doesn't look great. Sure there is an increased appearance of forward growth, but the occlusion is now too forward in relation to the zygos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, cutecel and toolateforme
To be honest, it doesn't look great. Sure there is an increased appearance of forward growth, but the occlusion is now too forward in relation to the zygos.

If the cheekbones would not have followed, how her nose bridge would have gotten so much "in" the face? To me the whole maxilla including the cheekbones moved forward.

If the cheekbones would not have followed, how her nose bridge would have gotten so much "in" the face? To me the whole maxilla including the cheekbones moved forward.
Likely an illusion created by head rotation, see gif.
OcG61Ze.gif

I don't get it.
Look at her nose and ear. She is rotated slightly away from the camera in the second pic, which creates an illusion of her nose having moved inward into the face.

Facepuller fuel tbh

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
I need maxilla projection so bad boyos

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
  • Ugh..
Reactions: toolateforme
Dont you live in Korea?
There are fuck tons of Lee's
And koreans are the worst at bimax since they cant perform pulling bimax, they only retrude it.
Jfl @ the fact that you think you can fraud a picture this hard
The depth of nasion looks changed because of the angle for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
Jfl @ the fact that you think you can fraud a picture this hard
I don't know what to tell you. The change in angle is clear as day. If you don't see it, you don't see it. What gives?

Of course she has experience changes too, if that's what you think I'm denying.

I cant even belive you guys are questioning this changes, now i can understand why people dont like to post "transformation" pictures on this sites. Even if the angles are diferent. angles dont all of sudden change lips position and eye support.

I don't know what to tell you. The change in angle is clear as day. If you don't see it, you don't see it. What gives?

Of course she has experience changes too, if that's what you think I'm denying.
Ok sorry I did think you were denying it. I think the drop shadow would still be relevant if she still didn’t have under eye support though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back