Reactions: Andremln and mrdouchebag
This is a hero . Rest in peace, gone too soon

• JFL
Reactions: mrdouchebag
Chinmaxxed and snipeminned.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Azonin
This is a hero . Rest in peace, gone too soon
Rest in piss. He threw his life away to make Trump an even bigger superstar than he already is. I love it. A hero indeed, for Trump and his supporters, lol.

Modern society sucks. We should be able to put his head on a pike hanging from Trump Tower or something. Or turn his corpse into a puppet and do a comedy show with it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Andremln, Shade91, User28823 and 2 others
Rest in piss. He threw his life away to make Trump an even bigger superstar than he already is. I love it. A hero indeed, for Trump and his supporters, lol.

Modern society sucks. We should be able to put his head on a pike hanging from Trump Tower or something. Or turn his corpse into a puppet and do a comedy show with it.
trump is for the rich, he is against the poor meth addicts like me. i struggled hard in his times , Biden is maybe not functional but he is honest in his actions and is not an autocratic . People who are for trump resemble me putin supporters, they are just weak slaves who need a strong hand to lead them . they dont need good life

trump is for the rich, he is against the poor meth addicts like me. i struggled hard in his times , Biden is maybe not functional but he is honest in his actions and is not an autocratic . People who are for trump resemble me putin supporters, they are just weak slaves who need a strong hand to lead them . they dont need good life
Biden's for the poor who want to continue to thrive as poor. Relying on the government. I want opportunities and less government regulations. More drilling and less environmental shit.

Biden's for the poor who want to continue to thrive as poor. Relying on the government. I want opportunities and less government regulations. More drilling and less environmental shit.
That's disrespectful

• +1
Reactions: Forsberg377

When I first heard about it, I thought the sniper would be @Trilogy TBH.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy and Lefty Rankin
How can rural Americans become this ugly, not even rural Europeans are this ugly and deformed

Good riddance faggot