• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 1464, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
at least u got normal hair compared to current mess jfl

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 1464 and Mateusz74
FB IMG 1570605649292

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Aviators are so OP for eye area, are you concealermaxxing or are you trying to treat the skin rn?

Nice assymetrical nose. It's like if god sneezed while he was making you. And he dropped the beauty clay and the leftovers went to your disgusting mouth area. It's no wonder you are a genetical abomination Mr Pietro. If only you could have had the chance to mix your genes to look like Elias De Poot, but you weren't and no one will be given such a chance, you son are indeed condemned to a life of ogrehood and virginity, and if case you want to pass such pityful ugly genes you shall do it by a 2 PSL cumdumped fat landwhale, your life never began, you aren't living right now.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tyronecell and Pietrosiek
Bro, you have a really nice haircut here
Shorter hair look good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Pietrosiek
Nice assymetrical nose. It's like if god sneezed while he was making you. And he dropped the beauty clay and the leftovers went to your disgusting mouth area. It's no wonder you are a genetical abomination Mr Pietro. If only you could have had the chance to mix your genes to look like Elias De Poot, but you weren't and no one will be given such a chance, you son are indeed condemned to a life of ogrehood and virginity, and if case you want to pass such pityful ugly genes you shall do it by a 2 PSL cumdumped fat landwhale, your life never began, you aren't living right now.

Edp

Gigaslayer. I'm hearing noises outside.
Jailbaits are literally trying to break into my room to look at these pics on my pc.

I'm 100% ded srs
You have a good haircut there
@karbo look at this coper. Cant wait to grow them even longer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 3328
IMG 20190727 185023 liquified

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Ritalincel and Pietrosiek
Btw these glasses fit you well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Pietrosiek

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
  • JFL
Good smile

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I have disgusting smile
Its probably disgusting because of your eye area, but with glasses it looks good.
Better than my subhuman smile

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Its probably disgusting because of your eye area, but with glasses it looks good.
Better than my subhuman smile
My eyes are least disgusting feature in my face, its my ogre nose actually

Softmaxxed Pietro = Barrett ?

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Softmaxxed Pietro = Barrett ?
DUDE I NEED 1CM SHORTER MIDFACE TO BE BARRET AND I NEED 5 TIMES FULLER UPPER LIP AND NORMAL HUMAN NOSE AND MORE HOODING AND MORE LOWER THIRD AND HIGHER ZYGOS AND MORE FORWARD GROWTH.

• Woah

iz u podziwiasz

DUDE I NEED 1CM SHORTER MIDFACE TO BE BARRET AND I NEED 5 TIMES FULLER UPPER LIP AND NORMAL HUMAN NOSE AND MORE HOODING AND MORE LOWER THIRD AND HIGHER ZYGOS AND MORE FORWARD GROWTH.
u try mewing

Thats better. Now i feel like this foid is texting to me. Still this pic is not ass good as that previous. Look at those

• +1
Thats better. Now i feel like this foid is texting to me. Still this pic is not ass good as that previous. Look at those

She’s gorgeous. Funny thing is if u type her name on google images, all the sites that pop up are looksmax Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax
She’s gorgeous. Funny thing is if u type her name on google images, all the sites that pop up are looksmax Jfl
SHE SHOULD BE SUPERMODEL, MOGS BELLA HADID WHO IS UGLY BITCH TO OBLIVION

• +1
SHE SHOULD BE SUPERMODEL, MOGS BELLA HADID WHO IS UGLY BITCH TO OBLIVION
Yeah Bella Hadid is overrated. Ffs stop typing in bold and large font

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek