those biblical prophecies might be true afterall

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
are you ready for mad max?

only high pre-natal t robust slayers will survive. timothy's will be the first to go because they cant make friends for protection given their low intrinsic value and inability to socialize. only the timothys with high iqs will be valued. most timothy's will be disregarded as the better looking often have higher iqs https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0160289610001315?via=ihub

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
second wave of missles.
only high pre-natal t robust slayers will survive. timothy's will be the first to go because they cant make friends for protection given their low intrinsic value and inability to socialize. only the timothys with high iqs will be valued. average or below average will be disregarded as the better looking often have higher iqs https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0160289610001315?via=ihub
post collapse we MUST REBUILD the world and not repeat our same cuck mistakes

• Woah
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
Iran is based.

• +1
Iran soldiers celebrating the death of american soldiers in the bombings

There are literally over 300 biblical prophesies that have been fulfilled in Jesus alone. And Jesus isn't some fairytale figure. He actually existed and died on a cross and the tomb was found empty.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Blackout.xl and MrGlutton
There are literally over 300 biblical prophesies that have been fulfilled in Jesus alone. And Jesus isn't some fairytale figure. He actually existed and died on a cross and the tomb was found empty.
It has been foretold that God would destroy Israel, as it does not harbor his real children.

It has also been said that God would destroy the new babylon.. i reckon that's the US

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Dogs
It has been foretold that God would destroy Israel, as it does not harbor his real children.

It has also been said that God would destroy the new babylon.. i reckon that's the US
Probably, I'm not too sure about the end times prophesies because they are written in parables and come from visions.

• +1
Probably, I'm not too sure about the end times prophesies because they are written in parables and come from visions.
are you religioncel

are you religioncel
For the past month and a half I basically been saved.

And like 3 days after I was questioning it and prayed for a sign or something that God was with me. I completely forgot about that prayer, and at work that next day someone asked me if I knew Jesus. And I was like yeah dude I was saved like a few days ago. This guy was a normal guy too with his wife and kids. And he was like yeah dude I used to be a gang member and stuff like that.

I got his number and stuff but I still haven't told him that he was a message from God.

Also this video today I was watching something similar happened to someone. It was some atheist doctor that thought he got saved and at work someone asked him the same question. And he was so surprised he left the room.

A lot of people have crazy stories man.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 1680, MrGlutton and 2 others

And like 3 days after I was questioning it and prayed for a sign or something that God was with me. I completely forgot about that prayer, and at work that day someone asked me if I knew Jesus. And I was like yeah dude I was saved like a few days ago. This guy was a normal guy too with his wife and kids. And he was like yeah dude I used to be a gang member and stuff like that.

I got his number and stuff but I still haven't told him that he was a message from God.

Also this video today I was watching something similar happened to them. It was some atheist doctor that thought he got saved and at work someone asked him the same question. And he was so surprised he left the room.

God is real.

• +1

And like 3 days after I was questioning it and prayed for a sign or something that God was with me. I completely forgot about that prayer, and at work that day someone asked me if I knew Jesus. And I was like yeah dude I was saved like a few days ago. This guy was a normal guy too with his wife and kids. And he was like yeah dude I used to be a gang member and stuff like that.

Also this video today I was watching something similar happened to them. It was some atheist doctor that thought he got saved and at work someone asked him the same question. And he was so surprised he left the room.

With god, anything is possible

• +1

what are you talking about son. i read it, kind of understood on the surface level, but my brain refuses to process it on a deeper level cuz it seems kind of clowny. its just your prefrontal cortex physically shrinking due to lack of REM phase induced by your sleep apnea making you have symtomps of down-syndrome indeed

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendenceImminent and MrGlutton
what are you talking about son. i read it, kind of understood on the surface level, but my brain refuses to process it on a deeper level cuz it seems kind of clowny. its just your prefrontal cortex physically shrinking due to lack of REM phase induced by your sleep apnea making you have symtomps of down-syndrome indeed
It all makes complete sense, and then on top of that there is the old testament that had 100s of prophesies, and those prophesies were fulfilled by a guy that really existed and even skeptic scholars believe that the tomb was empty and that multiple people saw Jesus after he died. They literally explain it away by hallucinations, that's the actual explanation. The idea of the risen messiah is traced back to less than 5 years after his death, and the first gospel was written like 30 years after. The original text of the new testament is intact.

Then on top of that since this God is real he literally proves himself through the changes in actual saved Christians lives. You judge people by their fruits.

Do you believe there is good and evil?

"According to a rough estimate by scholar Gary Habermas, 75% of New Testament scholars are in favor of an empty tomb, while 25% reject an empty tomb."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
It all makes complete sense, and then on top of that there is the old testament that had 100s of prophesies, and those prophesies were fulfilled by a guy that really existed and even skeptic scholars believe that the tomb was empty and that multiple people saw Jesus after he died. They literally explain it away by hallucinations, that's the actual explanation. The idea of the risen messiah is traced back to less than 5 years after his death, and the first gospel was written like 30 years after. The original text of the new testament is intact.

Then on top of that since this God is real he literally proves himself through the changes in actual saved Christians lives. You judge people by their fruits.

Do you believe there is good and evil?

giphy.gif

im atheist bro. i cba going into debate about this shit rn

giphy.gif

The messiah loves you bro. The only place you will ever get unconditional love.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 2486
I've literally never read a single word in the bible and have never been in a church

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
I've literally never read a single word in the bible and have never been in a church
ive been in church for wedding but not on any other occasion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
The west is slowly collapsing, while it may have a short period of resurgence, it wont last long possibly..

And suppose this is in fact true, the new Babylon most likely is not the us, in fact it by some means should be one of its biggest enemies

But I'd hate to get into this right now, especially because of how torn on the subject I am

• +1
Post some examples of these prophecies coming true.
Dats y u incel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 4310
ive been to norway, oslo and there is ashild-lites every corner indeed. absolutely insane
I live close to Oslo I need to go there when i've fully looksmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
ive been in church for wedding but not on any other occasion
I am lucky in that I was brought to church while being raised but I was never saved. So I know of all the stories and everything already so it's easier for me now.

You get saved from repentance.

God which is all good and all perfect created man and gave him free will. Man disobeyed God (disobeyed perfection) thus they have fallen short of the glory of God. The wages of sin (disobeying / not being perfect) is death.

There is nothing we can do to account for the wages of our wrong doings. Absolutely nothing, some religions say to do good works, some religions say there is no good and evil etc. The real God says your good deeds are like filthy rags. In other words worthless. This is the being that is going to judge you.

Imagine a man that sees a judge for murdering or raping someone. And the the man is like yo judge I know I killed them but look, I feed the homeless, help old ladies across the street etc etc. Well a good judge would say well too bad how fair would that be if I let you go free of this crime, you have not paid the wages of murder. Well the difference between murdering people and lying is infinitely smaller than the difference between lying and perfection, THAT is how absolutely good God is.

Why do we even have judges? Because we were given discernment from God in the first place. How would the concept of good and evil even develop in a completely atheistic world view. But that's another topic.

BUT God is perfect unconditional LOVE, if there was a way to fix this and still be perfectly JUST he would do so. So he does.

He sends the messiah which is truly God and truly human at the same time. This is God himself living a human life to not only show us what a perfect life looks like but also to later die and pay the wages of death for US. God was literally beaten, spit on, betrayed, made fun of, killed, and the last thing he said before dying was "Father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing". He dies, and 3 days later an empty tomb was found, multiple people siting that the messiah has visited them after death, and he appears in front of 500 people.

Paul who is also a real person in history literally murdered Christians until Jesus appeared to him and he became a Christian.

The wages of sin is paid for by the blood of Yeshua. That's it. You trust in him as God, follow his word, repent of your sin, and through the process of sanctification you are on the staircase going upwards rather than downwards.

He gives you the holy spirit, that gives you peace, and shows you the will of God.

"So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed." - John 8:36

"All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away." - Isaiah 64:6

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackout.xl and OOGABOOGA
I am lucky in that I was brought to church while being raised but I was never saved. So I know of all the stories and everything already so it's easier for me now.

You get saved from repentance.

God which is all good and all perfect created man and gave him free will. Man disobeyed God (disobeyed perfection) thus they have fallen short of the glory of God. The wages of sin (disobeying / not being perfect) is death.

There is nothing we can do to account for the wages of our wrong doings. Absolutely nothing, some religions say to do good works, some religions say there is no good and evil etc. The real God says your good deeds are like filthy rags. In other words worthless. This is the being that is going to judge you.

Imagine a man that sees a judge for murdering or raping someone. And the the man is like yo judge I know I killed them but look, I feed the homeless, help old ladies across the street etc etc. Well a good judge would say well too bad how fair would that be if I let you go free of this crime, you have not paid the wages of murder. Well the difference between murdering people and lying is infinitely smaller than the difference between lying and perfection, THAT is how absolutely good God is.

Why do we even have judges? Because we were given discernment from God in the first place. How would the concept of good and evil even develop in a completely atheistic world view. But that's another topic.

BUT God is perfect unconditional LOVE, if there was a way to fix this and still be perfectly JUST he would do so. So he does.

He sends the messiah which is truly God and truly human at the same time. This is God himself living a human life to not only show us what a perfect life looks like but also to later die and pay the wages of death for US. God was literally beaten, spit on, betrayed, made fun of, killed, and the last thing he said before dying was "Father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing". He dies, and 3 days later an empty tomb was found, multiple people siting that the messiah has visited them after death, and he appears in front of 500 people.

Paul who is also a real person in history literally murdered Christians until Jesus appeared to him and he became a Christian.

The wages of sin is paid for by the blood of Yeshua. That's it. You trust in him as God, follow his word, repent of your sin, and through the process of sanctification you are on the staircase going upwards rather than downwards.

He gives you the holy spirit, that gives you peace, and shows you the will of God.

"So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed." - John 8:36

"All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away." - Isaiah 64:6
Dn rd but religion is cope

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
Dn rd but religion is cope
Everything besides the CREATOR is literally the definition of cope. It is a creation, an illusion, there is not truth to it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackout.xl and OOGABOOGA
Everything besides the CREATOR is literally the definition of cope. It is a creation, an illusion, there is not truth to it.
Cool, which creator? Literally thousands of religions have existed since humans became cultural beings so it's hard to know which one. But I guess you mean the christian God because happened to live in an area where christianity is practiced.

Lucky you for being born in a place where christianity is practiced and found that particular religion to be the most credible.

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
Cool, which creator? Literally thousands of religions have existed since humans became cultural beings so it's hard to know which one. But I guess you mean the christian God because happened to live in an area where christianity is practiced.

Lucky you for being born in a place where christianity is practiced and found that particular religion to be the most credible.
Muhammad is dead, the Buddha is dead, the hindu Gods never existed. This is the living God, and you too can experience him.

"According to a rough estimate by scholar Gary Habermas, 75% of New Testament scholars are in favor of an empty tomb, while 25% reject an empty tomb."

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Can you please explain further? What relationship is there between lack of rem sleep and shrinkage of prefrontal cortex? Please bro I have never heard of that before

Can you please explain further? What relationship is there between lack of rem sleep and shrinkage of prefrontal cortex? Please bro I have never heard of that before
He's talking about sleep apnea

God is good, god is great. @Dogs

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and OOGABOOGA
The Bible tells that the society which loses faith is destined to be ruled by women and children. Sound like any societies you know? Cope more heathens

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and Blackout.xl
giphy.gif

Why are u like this brother. U look down on religious people as crazies. Disrespectful and unbelievable