Those of you that use steroids, how did it change your face?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
titled like a reddit post jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 14262 and 23 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
De-bloated me significantly. I took ATD and leanmaxxed at the same time, so that could be contributing factor.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Nigga steroids is not, and shouldnt be used for this purpose, and claims about steroids "changing the face" is mostly guys loosing bloat.

@ProfessionalGymcel blast a half gram of tren and look like a smashed patato.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Looksmax305, Kmscurry and 7 others
Nigga steroids is not, and shouldnt be used for this purpose, and claims about steroids "changing the face" is mostly guys loosing bloat.

@ProfessionalGymcel blast a half gram of tren and look like a smashed patato.
But there’s evidence that they change the mandible

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SolarWind, Deleted member 5634 and .*my*.
Don't chew too much gum while on steroids, except if you like having giga-masseters.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming and .*my*.
Totally depends upon the person... some people change a lot others do very little... go look at pics of pro BBers before they started lifting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 8758, Deleted member 5634 and 5 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CANI and antiantifa
Facial hair?

when your body has "to much testosterone" it converts to dht. dht causes beard growth and balding(if your genetically going to bald it will speed up the process) so yes steroids as in testosterone will grow facial hair and all body hair pubes arm hair back hair chest etc. if its in your genetics.

@looksmaxer69

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Head became bigger. Steroids make you bigger. But if you look like shit steroids will just make you look like bigger shit.
But sometimes, you look like shit because your bone structure is not prominent/masculine enough, or you have a small skull.

That's when you may benefit from facial bone growth and such.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and bl0odyme5s
Masetters got bigger temples got bigger forehead wider etc

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407, joeveniro, forwardgrowth and 2 others
NW'd and neck grew a lot. other than that maybe a slightly wider jaw but you're not turning into David Coulthard from using a bit of test.

David_Coulthard_Keynote_Speaker.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and .*my*.
NW'd and neck grew a lot. other than that maybe a slightly wider jaw but you're not turning into David Coulthard from using a bit of test.

David_Coulthard_Keynote_Speaker.jpg

You have to realize that if you gained 20lbs of muscle your face WILL look different whether you did it natty or on 2 grams of test.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 4209
Ill tell you in a couple of months, hopefully roids+minox give me a Bilzerian beard.

elab, what did u do? ur 18 right
I’m 20. It’s slight but noticeable difference but I chewed a lot of falim (2 hrs daily) plus tough diet, plus constant clenching (not worth it IMO). It’s really mostly muscle changes like if you look at Dorian Yates when he roided vs now, he lost a lot of temporal and jaw width.

• Woah
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
I’m 20. It’s slight but noticeable difference but I chewed a lot of falim (2 hrs daily) plus tough diet, plus constant clenching (not worth it IMO). It’s really mostly muscle changes like if you look at Dorian Yates when he roided vs now, he lost a lot of temporal and jaw width.

what did u cycle? iirc youd been on gh peptides for a while

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
neck grow alot
and cheekbones started to appear

someone link the famous example white guy who did RTT

Steroids stop growth only cuz they heavy aromatise into estrogen, which afects growth plates, also fat fucks have more estrogen so for optimum height dont be fking fat as a kid

Were you 18 in the first pic? You looked ridiculous.
I had severely low testosterone going through puberty hence my face looks so androgynous so at 19 I asked my doc for trt but he said no because Canada. So I started it myself

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SolarWind and .*my*.
I had severely low testosterone going through puberty hence my face looks so androgynous so at 19 I asked my doc for trt but he said no because Canada. So I started it myself
Don’t lie, you didn’t have severely low testosterone. You just wanted it trt didn’t you.

Look at my face . I had severely low testosterone
Are you talking about the facial hair? It takes a long fucking time for facial hair to develop. It doesn’t mean low T, it could just mean genetics. Some people develop facial hair slower.

Attachments

• FCE4ECE3-8175-4C7B-9FBC-AC9A4A9C8299.jpeg
    FCE4ECE3-8175-4C7B-9FBC-AC9A4A9C8299.jpeg
    493.5 KB · Views: 63
  • DA2F4E64-E757-427A-8C03-4A90FFFDC3CB.jpeg
    DA2F4E64-E757-427A-8C03-4A90FFFDC3CB.jpeg
    328.3 KB · Views: 40
Head became bigger. Steroids make you bigger. But if you look like shit steroids will just make you look like bigger shit.
what were you using exactly?

what were ur levels?

Facial (bones) gains aswell?
I don't think so, but i havent checked. My beard is denser now after 3-4months of minox and 10 weeks of 350mg/week testosterone, most likely it was the minox.

JFL at thinking steroids in gymcel doses change your face
JFL at thinking mega doses will end up in a positive change in your face