Those of you who went from UGLY to HANDSOME please share your stories on how people treated you differently?

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
I don't wanna hear coping shit I want to hear REAL STORIES OF PEOPLE WHO WENT FROM UGLY TO HANDSOME.

52 posts... 7 reps... jeez i wonder why

• +1
Reactions: OnlyWs
another coping curry

I was a virgin 210 lbs 5'10 neck beard into anime growing up and the only friends I had through high school were autists and truecels. I decided to lose weight and dropped to 130 lbs and got laid a year into my looksmaxxing journey then during the lockdown I started to lift and have gotten 8 lays in the past 2 or so years and might have a gf now but I have trust issues with women and can never open up to them now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532 and gogger
I don't wanna hear coping shit I want to hear REAL STORIES OF PEOPLE WHO WENT FROM UGLY TO HANDSOME.
if u mean psl 3 to htn it’s almost not possible i was short growing up but i always had the potential/genetic baseline to ascend but i would get bullied for having bones

yeah u heard that HAVING fucking bones i was called redskull midget steve from minecraft u name it

this was me during that time
77B9FB51 ED34 42F9 A7D5 83036088AAC4
oh i forgot to mention i was 3 foot 11 and cross eyed until 11 years old jfl

im now much better looking and get treated wayyyy better one thing that stood out was how easy it is to make friends now way easier than before

another coping curry
if u mean psl 3 to htn it’s almost not possible i was short growing up but i always had the potential/genetic baseline to ascend but i would get bullied for having bones

yeah u heard that HAVING fucking bones i was called redskull midget steve from minecraft u name it

this was me during that timeView attachment 1872996 oh i forgot to mention i was 3 foot 11 and cross eyed until 11 years old jfl

im now much better looking and get treated wayyyy better one thing that stood out was how easy it is to make friends now way easier than before

how tall r u now?

Well I just went from proper htn to strong chad, life in both worlds are different like a day and night in the sense people treat me over all people are very nice and go to great length to help me. My biggest change I think came from my mom because now she takes more photos of me now and posts all over her fb jfl

literally everyone I go I get treated with attention, everyone is looking at me, 6 year old kids run away from their parents to say hi to me or waves to me from a distance, everyone holds eye contact except some jealous men, get approached by girls, get asked if I need help at Walmart, girls looking and smiling at me in the gym and everywhere I go. I'm 30 year old and get attention from girls all ages. Every random stranger feels like we are buddies.
Stupid girls hold conversation, I don't have to do much thinking what to say.

i went from being brokje ass mufucker to gettin bread. all i can say is mfers will really be tlaking u up when u down then they be plotting on ur downfall. fake ass friends be fucking with my head asking for money and shit annoying fr

Old people / men dont carr about how you look

But young women will be much more interested

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816