though on fish oil, is it cope?

keonxmogs

keonxmogs

Iron
i’ve been taking fish oil for a quite a few weeks and i’ve honestly noticed much more clearer skin and that’s really the only benefit but i think im gonna continue to take it

look into ray peat

theres ur answer and much much more if ur willing to delve into the rabbit hole

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
i’ve been taking fish oil for a quite a few weeks and i’ve honestly noticed much more clearer skin and that’s really the only benefit but i think im gonna continue to take it
best supp imo

• +1
Reactions: Yahya and keonxmogs
Fish oil is only effective if your diet has been lacking in fish. It's always best to simply consume fish. Anecdotally, I was vegan for three years. Now, I secretly eat fish and openly consume mussels. Fish oil feels like a nootropic to me, lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, aspiringexcel, keonxmogs and 1 other person
Fish oil is only effective if your diet has been lacking in fish. It's always best to simply consume fish. Anecdotally, I was vegan for three years. Now, I secretly eat fish and openly consume mussels. Fish oil feels like a nootropic to me, lol.
Vegan:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

A primarily plant-based diet supplemented with some fish (if your ethically a vegan, consume mussels, they're not sentient) is superior to a diet that includes red meat, which has been shown to increase the risk of cardiovascular issues.

https://bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12889-019-6653-0
:lul::lul::lul: the jews are happy for you little goy

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and slavicpsycho
supreme jester

literally the best supplement.
i personally buy biotech usa's mega omea 3 [56% Omega-3 (28% EPA, 21% DHA)] and i can assure you that my hormone production went crazy silly (saw more chest hair, chest acne, higher libido, noticed change in strength, better mood)

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and keonxmogs
literally the best supplement.
i personally buy biotech usa's mega omea 3 [56% Omega-3 (28% EPA, 21% DHA)] and i can assure you that my hormone production went crazy silly (saw more chest hair, chest acne, higher libido, noticed change in strength, better mood)
yes bro i’ve been taking it for a few weeks and have notice mush similar results. definitely plan on keeping to take it, i dont know why the fuck people like to call it cope

yes bro i’ve been taking it for a few weeks and have notice mush similar results. definitely plan on keeping to take it, i dont know why the fuck people like to call it cope
because when twinks don't see the words "drug" "steroid" "hgh" "sarms" they think it's cope

when like it's the most basic supplements that are efficient on the long term (zinc, magnesium, vitamin k2, d3, omega 3, etc)

keep taking it man you can even abuse it I used to take 8 pills when the recommended dosage was 2

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
look into ray peat

theres ur answer and much much more if ur willing to delve into the rabbit hole
ray peat forum is full off conspiracy theorists. Peat said some good things but thinking PUFAs are bad with no evidencr is crazy to me

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Youㅤ and truecel12

because when twinks don't see the words "drug" "steroid" "hgh" "sarms" they think it's cope

when like it's the most basic supplements that are efficient on the long term (zinc, magnesium, vitamin k2, d3, omega 3, etc)

keep taking it man you can even abuse it I used to take 8 pills when the recommended dosage was 2
forsure bro thank you 💪🏼💪🏼