Thought I was just getting old

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Turns out I wasn’t.

I’ve been able to fix my chronic fatigue, muscle and joint pain, seborrheic dermatitis, depression and alcohol resistance within two months. I haven’t felt this energetic in years.

If anyone’s dealing with any of the above mentioned problems, let me know if you’re interested in a thread on how I fixed mine or dm me. Otherwise, I won’t bother to elaborate.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greycel, fuse, JohnDoe and 10 others
Good for you :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Jk, nah srs tho good for you bro im happy for u

how about atleast telling what you did prick.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Manletmachine
Very interested to hear more...

Whats alchohol resistance? Also please explain how bhai

did u have a candida overgrowth?

If this is another ray peat ad...

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Bewusst
OP did nofap and subliminals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, Klaas Vaaker, Bewusst and 2 others
Have all of it and many more since I was like 19. Isn't that being old?

Turns out I wasn’t.

I’ve been able to fix my chronic fatigue, muscle and joint pain, seborrheic dermatitis, depression and alcohol resistance within two months. I haven’t felt this energetic in years.

If anyone’s dealing with any of the above mentioned problems, let me know if you’re interested in a thread on how I fixed mine or dm me. Otherwise, I won’t bother to elaborate.
Also sun allergy, being a magnect for insects like mosquitoes and wasps and overactive bladder issues gone

Turns out I wasn’t.

Make the thread brother

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Bro basically comes with a cure for cancer and asks if people would be interested in how. Like what do you think we’d say nigga

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Satanic black magic

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
how old are you? would also appreciate a short thread about what you did

Turns out I wasn’t.

How

Turns out I wasn’t.

nigga procrastinating even in his "im cured guys! :soy:" announcement. no metabolic energy, no driving force. serotonergic delusion mixed with hallmark nerdic autism

Appreciate your feedback. I will make the thread by the end of this week/at the latest on Monday

• So Sad
Reactions: raleqtambrobret