Thoughts about alkoclar and xcrunner?

Theonewhowillascend

Theonewhowillascend

Bronze
Has anyone tried to heightmax with their help?
Please share your knoweledge because i feel like jeightmax can be achieved with the right knoweledge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Alkoclar is not available right now and probably won;t be in this year

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Deleted member 6401
Alkoclar is not available and probably won;t be in this year
What do you mean i have been talking with him the past few days

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, maxmendietta and PubertyMaxxer
Turkey has big problem with coronavirus so i don;t think he can send you pills

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Deleted member 6401
Turkey has big problem with coronavirus so i don;t think he can send you pills
Bro i know that i wouldnt take anything from him at first if dont know for sure he is legit thats why i am asking if anyone has tried his method

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Haven’t tried and i talked to him, he only asked to get dioscin and diosgenin , he then say he will help me formulate it based by age and other factors, i havent gotten the substances and will soon do , i mean he’s scientist after all dawg

Haven’t tried and i talked to him, he only asked to get dioscin and diosgenin , he then say he will help me formulate it based by age and other factors, i havent gotten the substances and will soon do , i mean he’s scientist after all dawg
Man, this guy is an enigma for me.
When I talked to him 4 years ago he replied like he was the scammiest scammer to ever walk the earth, but apparently he is not, he is a scientist after all. Don't know what to think anynore xD

@sloopnoob

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
from what I know xcrunner stole Alkoclar's method and both of their methods work the same way but Alkoclar patented new compounds which might be better than xcrunner's. About Alkoclar well if you talked to him he wouldn't have asked you for money so idk about the scammer part. I know one guy on this forum who didn't grow with his formulation, but he mentioned there's 35% chances it won't work. Regardless if it's free it's worth trying. And it isn't harmful to health either, the user that tried it used it for a year and had no negative side effects. But stay away from Xcrunner though, I can't vouch for him.

• +1
Reactions: Ahnafdaniel
from what I know xcrunner stole Alkoclar's method and both of their methods work the same way but Alkoclar patented new compounds which might be better than xcrunner's. About Alkoclar well if you talked to him he wouldn't have asked you for money so idk about the scammer part. I know one guy on this forum who didn't grow with his formulation, but he mentioned there's 35% chances it won't work. Regardless if it's free it's worth trying. And it isn't harmful to health either, the user that tried it used it for a year and had no negative side effects. But stay away from Xcrunner though, I can't vouch for him.

said to be 300+ People had success with his method previously, 2-3cm a year

Almost started those peptides stack shit, nothing to lose with his

Attachments

• C536FE2B-ED3E-42D3-A385-37AA80962B33.png
    C536FE2B-ED3E-42D3-A385-37AA80962B33.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 39
said to be 300+ People had success with his method previously, 2-3cm a year

Almost started those peptides stack shit, nothing to lose with his
ik I've seen this thread. but Alkoclar himself said about it not working for 35% people. But yeah nothing to lose with his stack coz he's willing to give it for free.

ik I've seen this thread. but Alkoclar himself said about it not working for 35% people. But yeah nothing to lose with his stack coz he's willing to give it for
ik I've seen this thread. but Alkoclar himself said about it not working for 35% people. But yeah nothing to lose with his stack coz he's willing to give it for free.
he asked me to get the two substance myself, and take it in a mixture formulated specifically for me depending on various factors, are yours the same? Or it has to go through couple of process

well i was going to get it directly through him but no since the virus shit I can't go to him and he can't ship either so I'm going to buy aswell.

If i fall in the 35% gonna rope