Thoughts about chadfishing

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I've already chadfished before, but this time I've been more observant, and interacted with more foids I matched with. Here are my conclusion:

1. Racepill is true. My chadfish is the invincible mogger: over 200 matches in 12 hours. On the contrary, my tyronefish couldn't even get 100 matches in 2 days. Changfish got only about 20 likes a day. Most girls I matched with chadfish are prime slim Beckys, most girls tyronefish got are postwall roasties/ single moms.

2. Locationpill is true. In some regions / countries women are just less active or more demanding than in others. Even chad has it difficult there.

3. It's still hard to match with high quality Stacy even when you're chadfishing.

4. Most foids out there are into looks, but don't want to give themselves away so easily. Even if you were chad, you would often have to face rejections from foids way below your league.

5. Most promiscuous foids on tinder are not very attractive.

All in all, if you were chad, you were unlikely to be incel / have a long dry spell, supposing you didn't have high standards. But if you only wanted to date / fuck your looksmatch, it'd still be an uphill battle.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Mansnob, rockndogs and 7 others
it is the only way to be truly blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Coping
2. Locationpill is true. In some regions / countries women are just less active or more demanding than in others. Even chad has it difficult there.
maybe you could elaborate on that a little :)
where did you catfish etc

maybe you could elaborate on that a little :)
where did you catfish etc
Difficulty level hard : Brussels, Stockholm, Paris, London
Difficulty level medium : Berlin, Amsterdam, Los Angeles, Beijing, Saint Petersburg
Difficulty level easy : Vilnius, Warsaw, Minsk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: adrianolm, Lorsss and bobs_pls
Legit post tbh esp about location

Edit: whitemaxxing is also legit af

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 616
Insightful post. :feelsokman:

It’s pretty disheartening to read that even Chad has difficulty. It truly is over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 616
Difficult level easy : Vilnius, Warsaw, Minsk
funny Warsaw is the hardest city in Poland tbh (for average dudes, not chad)
btw you guys probably don't know about it but in Poland there was something called "Experiment Klaudiusz" which was bassically a chadfish made public and it went totally viral, they even talked about it on the telly - ppl just said sth like
"post model pics in an app favoring looks, get shocked women are attracted to them"
"nothing strange women want good looking guys while using a hook-up app"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Coping
chadfishing is like dangling a carrot in front of your face. so many hot foids being sexually suggestive and messaging me but i cant do shit because im utter genetic slime

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Deleted member 616, Bluepill and 1 other person
I've already chadfished before, but this time I've been more observant, and interacted with more foids I matched with. Here are my conclusion:

1. Racepill is true. My chadfish is the invincible mogger: over 200 matches in 12 hours. On the contrary, my tyronefish couldn't even get 100 matches in 2 days. Changfish got only about 20 likes a day. Most girls I matched with chadfish are prime slim Beckys, most girls tyronefish got are postwall roasties/ single moms.

3. It's still hard to match with high quality Stacy even when you're chadfishing.

4. Most foids out there are into looks, but don't want to give themselves away so easily. Even if you were chad, you would often have to face rejections from foids way below your league.

5. Most promiscuous foids on tinder are not very attractive.

All in all, if you were chad, you were unlikely to be incel / have a long dry spell, supposing you didn't have high standards. But if you only wanted to date / fuck your looksmatch, it'd still be an uphill battle.
I would like to know if you used a fake GPS. Girls are known to lose their interest if the distance is too high. That's a red flag tbh.

"Experiment Klaudiusz"
oh and I forgot it caused a micro outrage cause
the chadfisher actually set up dates with the foids and they went and waited for him as he was texting things like "i'm on my way, wait 15 minutes" and stalling basically, so that was a bit of a dick move
Girls are known to lose their interest if the distance is too high
I guess I'm a girl then. I never set distance bigger than 12km(usually I did 8)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bluepill
I would like to know if you used a fake GPS. Girls are known to lose their interest if the distance is too high. That's a red flag tbh.
I have tinder gold so I can hide my distance :feelsgood:
funny Warsaw is the hardest city in Poland tbh (for average dudes, not chad)
Can confirm. I barely got any matches using my real photos in Warsaw. Cracow is somewhat better.

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls and Bluepill
I guess I'm a girl then. I never set distance bigger than 12km(usually I did 8)
You're handicapping yourself tbh. It doesn't give you any advantage. Many girls travel between cities for whatever reason.
I have tinder gold so I can hide my distance :feelsgood:
I think that's a red flag too but maybe not as bad as a showing a distance of +1000 miles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
The last time I did it, my messages BLEW UP. It was something like I'd never experienced.

And I had requests for sex within 5 minutes. There was a rush, but of course I couldn't go and meet, cause the picture was of someone way, way above me in terms of looks.

It was suicide fuel and my serious recommendation is to just not do it.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, bobs_pls, Coping and 1 other person
I've done it a few times.

The last time I did it, my messages BLEW UP. It was something like I'd never experienced.

And I had requests for sex within 5 minutes. There was a rush, but of course I couldn't go and meet, cause the picture was of someone way, way above me in terms of looks.

It was suicide fuel and my serious recommendation is just to not do it.
Yep, it could destroy your self-esteem completely. Fortunately I already know how to cope :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Deleted member 616
You're handicapping yourself tbh. It doesn't give you any advantage. Many girls travel between cities for whatever reason.
well so if they happen to be in the area of my interest while at work or while at home than that's fine
you're probably right but I don't care for long distant shit
I actually live next to a private psychology uni and during day hours loads of really hot foids who go there show within 1km on tinder, I matched with a few and it was like during day they were 1km and then in the evening 10km for example (you see it if you look in their profile, it fluctuates)
how to cope :feelsgood:
? xd

well so if they happen to be in the area of my interest while at work or while at home than that's fine
you're probably right but I don't care for long distant shit
I actually live next to a private psychology uni and during day hours loads of really hot foids who go there show within 1km on tinder, I matched with a few and it was like during day they were 1km and then in the evening 10km for example (you see it if you look in their profile, it fluctuates)
? xd
Just try to detach your self-esteem from female validation lol. I know it's not easy but if you're playing Chad's game as an average male, you're doomed to fail. Since most psl users agree that women are shallow, narrow, selfish creatures, it perfectly makes sense that we can still live our lives without their validation. I know most guys here will call it :bluepill: but I see no point wallowing in the mindset that "I'm genetically inferior to chad" etc.

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls

• +1
Tinder is the modern brothel, but with a beauty standard requirement

• +1
Chadfishing is one way ticket to Depressionland

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 616

It was suicide fuel and my serious recommendation is to just not do it.
you strike me to be a gay man. is this the case? no judgement just seems unlikely women would exibit this behavior (ie. they 100% dont. i know this for a fact)

Difficulty level hard : Brussels, Stockholm, Paris, London
Difficulty level medium : Berlin, Amsterdam, Los Angeles, Beijing, Saint Petersburg
Difficulty level easy : Vilnius, Warsaw, Minsk
What makes eastern Europe easier than western Europe? Why does it get harder to further you go westwards?

What makes eastern Europe easier than western Europe? Why does it get harder to further you go westwards?
Lower life quality, hence lower standards concerning male anesthetics ; less feminazi influence ; more feminine women

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Even chads cant get stable LTRs with looksmatches nowadays.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Don't do it..

I've thing you need to remember,

Aside from the JFL gender ratio ratio 80/20, "famous cities" will have men all over the world faking their location

Moscow, Bangkok, Kiev, Warsaw etc etc..

There will be guys all over the planet faking it there..

The gender ratio will probably be around 90/10

Last edited:
it’s enough to shatter reality and cause depression srs.

it’s what you would experience if u were gl which is brutal for a lot of users here

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 245 and autistic_tendencies
Suifuel

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2846

Users who are viewing this thread

Back