Thoughts I Had this Morning After Waking Up

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Master
1) The uglier the foid, the more hostile her reaction is going to be when an ugly guy hits on her. She's already angry and insecure about her looks. She's going to be even angrier when a subhuman confirms her feelings. Enough said.

2) Am I the only one who finds it ironic that Bitcoin and Ethereum stopped having 300X gains as soon as they became popular?
Once every idiot started hyping them up on YouTube, claiming they're "gonna make you rich", that's exactly when it didn't happen! It's comical.
From now on, whenever I hear YouTubers shilling an asset class, and making outlandish price predictions, that's my cue that it's time to sell that asset class, not buy more of it. You don't get rich when you have a lot of company. Wealth is created by traveling on a quiet and lonely road, not by getting stuck in a traffic jam.

3)
Did you notice how hysterical the left became as soon as they lost the European elections last night? Holy shit! They're acting as if it's an existential crisis. Macron, the left-wing president of France, is going into convulsions, desperately trying every Hail Mary political maneuver to keep his party in control. These authoritarian motherfuckers can't stand to lose power. This should scare every freedom-loving individual on the planet.

4) No matter how hot your oneitis is, she still takes funky shits that stink up the bathroom. Think about this the next time you obsess over her.

5) For the sake of the traveling public, let's just hope that Spirit Airlines doesn't go bankrupt. If, God forbid, it does, all the hood rats are going to migrate to your airline (Delta, United, American, etc.) and turn it into a zoo. Spirit has been performing a great public service by keeping animals segregated from civilization.

6) Every liberal: B-but inflation is down to only 3%! Biden is doing a great job!
Me: But prices are still double what they were in 2019! Why am I paying $5 for a carton of medium eggs? Why is a 30 oz. jar of Hellmann's mayonnaise a whopping $7.99?? So, you're telling me that these prices are going to increase by 3% every year going forward, instead of going back down to 2019 levels??! :eek:

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, Yuki, LevantinePsycho and 1 other person
Not reading a word of that cucknigger. Take your react and be thankful, dog

Thoughts about these nuts on your chin?

1 unironically applies to me jfl, I hate attracting ltb

I hope the far right keeps winning, I don't want more countries to turn into Islamic shitholes, Islam needs to die once and for all, it destroyed my country and will destroy yours if you don't do something about it

• +1
Reactions: Yuki
IMG 4807

Users who are viewing this thread

Back