jackmore62

jackmore62

Rodney Copperbottom
Screenshot 20190124 202105

Last edited:
first loose the glasses and beat body fat down

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Deleted member 656
Stop using snapchat camera and lose weight you fat fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Zaetheus, AntiSocial-Fakecel, RichardSpencel and 2 others
theres a better pic

chad once you lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
theres a better pic
Dont worry dude some people can get rlly negative on this site

Looksmax by these thing: lose weight and cut bodyfat percentage (easier when fasting also increases hgh),start mewing as youre still young and can benefit more from it,also start chewing more gum to get you a more chiseled jawline(ps you wont see your jawline until you lose weight) next up start supplementing with vitamin d and start eating more bananas nohomo, next up sleep more for more human growth hormone, socialmaxx or nt maxx get out as much as possible hang out with your friends do fun stuff etc.

also get contacts if you can or want to wear them if not get glasses that fit your face more

If you completed all of these thing you will be looksmaxed cheers

Btw if you need help with anything feel free to pm me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
the

Looksmax by these thing: lose weight and cut bodyfat percentage (easier when fasting also increases hgh),start mewing as youre still young and can benefit more from it,also start chewing more gum to get you a more chiseled jawline(ps you wont see your jawline until you lose weight) next up start supplementing with vitamin d and start eating more bananas nohomo, next up sleep more for more human growth hormone, socialmaxx or nt maxx get out as much as possible hang out with your friends do fun stuff etc.

also get contacts if you can or want to wear them if not get glasses that fit your face more

yh socially im fine like girls are into me and im probably the most popular in my year group. It's just kind of disheartenting about the face fat, cos my body isnt that fat (around 16-17%) and even thru IF cutting just is not fun plus im trying to get my lifts up and being in a decifit isnt gonna get me that glorious 315 deadlift quickly

the

yh socially im fine like girls are into me and im probably the most popular in my year group. It's just kind of disheartenting about the face fat, cos my body isnt that fat (around 16-17%) and even thru IF cutting just is not fun plus im trying to get my lifts up and being in a decifit isnt gonna get me that glorious 315 deadlift quickly
Dude stop lifting and start playing a teamsport on the side. lifting will just make you look bulkier, girls are more into athletic aesthetically pleasing guys you know those fast sprinters beach body alpha male type of guy thats what you wanna be

Dude stop lifting and start playing a teamsport on the side. lifting will just make you look bulkier, girls are more into athletic aesthetically pleasing guys you know those fast sprinters beach body alpha male type of guy thats what you wanna be
Lifting alone does not make you look bulky.

Lifting alone does not make you look bulky.
I know but judging from his face i think he is bulky maybe cut his sodium intake? Idk this dude's diet so yea thats why im recommending a teamsport

I know but judging from his face i think he is bulky maybe cut his sodium intake? Idk this dude's diet so yea thats why im recommending a teamsport
He should lose weight while dropping sodium intake at same time imo.

• +1
Reactions: Fat cunt
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
the

Drink alot more water and reduce your spodium intake. If youre really commited to looksmaxing you can also cut down heavily the ammount of carbs you eat and relplace them with protein and fat. If that doesnt help then go into single digit bodyfat (once you get older)

You can look pretty good once youve gotten rid of your face bloat.

if i lose all the fat u reckon ill be decent looking

Post or PM me a clear frontal picture if you want something more accurate, but yeah, looks like pretty good potential to be honest.

Have chances to become gl after cut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Lose weight and get a better haircut

• +1
Reactions: Autist
first loose the glasses and beat body fat down
Tbh I wouldn't worry about weight loss at this age as it can fuck w/his growth. He likely just has baby fat which won't go away with weight loss anyway.

Learning to use the "save" function on Snapchat would be good tbh

0 cuz u said "homeslices"

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

im low iq so whats nt maxx

im low iq so whats nt maxx
neurotypical just meaning say like he got adhd or autism or any mental problem, that he should fix it there are definitely ways to lessen it or get rid of it

Mogs me hard tbh.

Malemodels.org :chad::chad:

lose weight and get melanotan. dye your hair darker (wome want tall, dark, handsome men)

height?

lose weight and get melanotan. dye your hair darker (wome want tall, dark, handsome men)

height?
i think it could be o u g r e for him

hello home,slice