thoughts of rope

D

Deleted member 20370

Kraken
again, i spend my day contemplating rope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
And you will continue to do so. Do you think that something will change? You rot 24/7.

Dnc faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
1 large pizza and coke and ur good buddy boyo

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 20370
lol, you are so fortunate in your life, probably. house, food to eat, drinking water. whilst kids are starving in africa who would eat anything edible, you are contemplating killing yourself? pathetic.
i dont and yet i still daydream about rope

lol, you are so fortunate in your life, probably. house, food to eat, drinking water. whilst kids are starving in africa who would eat anything edible, you are contemplating killing yourself? pathetic.
braindead normie rhetoric

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and Deleted member 32760
braindead normie rhetoric
you are such a fucking retard. discounted everything i said and said "braindead normie rhetoric" like a fucking unfortunate, ungrateful motherfucker.

you are such a fucking retard. discounted everything i said and said "braindead normie rhetoric" like a fucking unfortunate, ungrateful motherfucker.
ok im grateful for everything now :)

therefore i am happy now :)

kys

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
ok im grateful for everything now :)

therefore i am happy now :)

kys
If you’re having suicidal thoughts you are depressed aka brain chemistry is not in line aka you must indulge in nature soak in natural energy abandon internet games pleasures etc

I know this sounds like muh self improvement redpill hamza masculine Roman warrior stoic type advice

But it’s real shit you will feel human again after recalibrating and you will appreciate life

You won’t do any of this and you didn’t even think about trying it while reading any of this but I’m just planting the seed in your brain for the day you want to actually make change. You know, just giving you the information

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Reformed