Thoughts on 4channer's dating advice?

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
IMG 20220604 023917

Just have a contagious laughter and a smile that lights up the room bro, worked for me

I want to carve his insides out if serious

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, rand anon, incel194012940 and 1 other person
I haven't believed a reddit or 4chan story in years. Jiffle you think these creative-writer faggots think I will believe their bullshit stories. At least on a forum you are tied to a name for accountability less likely to spin a web of lies.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
I haven't believed a reddit or 4chan story in years. Jiffle you think these creative-writer faggots think I will believe their bullshit stories. At least on a forum you are tied to a name for accountability less likely to spin a web of lies.
that makes sense, but this isnt a story. what would the incentive be to lie in a reply to some discussion? i guess to bait others. still, pretty unlikely

that makes sense, but this isnt a story. what would the incentive be to lie in a reply to some discussion? i guess to bait others. still, pretty unlikely
Some people like to dress up like dogs and fuck each other in the ass, people are just weird, it's like this gay forum beating their meet over alerts, I don't have time for it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
4chan is best for memes and political discussions. You have to use common sense to browse 4chan.
Reddit is for health and fitness related topics, anything else is pure liberal BS.

Following dating and life advices on 4chan and reddit is absolutely no-no.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Prince charming
I think it’s a satire post to illustrate that only looks matter when it comes to attraction.

It’s legit for 90% of the population that isn’t ugly af lol even chad would get dumped for having bad vibes