Thoughts on biobloc treatment?

D

Deleted member 63781

Christpilled and Apostlemaxxed
Obviously they are all very young but the results are still incredible. If you were to start a treatment like this in your early teens would a similar result be possible?
Biobloc orthotropics alexandria va v1b8xd

Also lesser soft tissue changes are possible later into adulthood and still very noticeable.
Biobloc 2

(I understand this topic has likely been covered on here many times before but im a newcel and I want answers and reps)

• +1
Reactions: no clue
herbst + rpe duo appliance is better, that’s what i’m getting next month, i’m 15 for reference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 63781 and no clue
Obviously they are all very young but the results are still incredible. If you were to start a treatment like this in your early teens would a similar result be possible?
View attachment 2950944

Also lesser soft tissue changes are possible later into adulthood and still very noticeable.
View attachment 2950950

(I understand this topic has likely been covered on here many times before but im a newcel and I want answers and reps)
Yeah they would be. I never had a problem with recessed chin but it would still work as a teen. I still don't see a reason to get them as a teen though when your jaw is still changing. It doesn't make much sense to me. But then again, some people are desperate. I rather just wait until I was older.

Pretty incredible tho how much it helps the jaw look better tho.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Deleted member 63781
Yeah they would be. I never had a problem with recessed chin but it would still work as a teen. I still don't see a reason to get them as a teen though when your jaw is still changing. It doesn't make much sense to me. But then again, some people are desperate. I rather just wait until I was older.

Pretty incredible tho how much it helps the jaw look better tho.
im downgrown slightly and if I can fix this now I have a good feeling I can be htn+ later in life. Also if I dont make people turn their heads instinctively because of how beautiful I am I will kill myself.

• +1
Reactions: no clue
herbst + rpe duo appliance is better, that’s what i’m getting next month, i’m 15 for reference
im downgrown slightly and if I can fix this now I have a good feeling I can be htn+ later in life. Also if I dont make people turn their heads instinctively because of how beautiful I am I will kill myself.
btw the reason that the herbst + rpe duo appliance is better is because the herbst physically advances your jaw forward while also doing what the bio bloc does (expanding your palate), it also isn’t removable compared to the biobloc, ensuring a guaranteed success rate (removable appliances aren’t always successful in their goal)

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Deleted member 63781
btw the reason that the herbst + rpe duo appliance is better is because the herbst physically advances your jaw forward while also doing what the bio bloc does (expanding your palate), it also isn’t removable compared to the biobloc, ensuring a guaranteed success rate (removable appliances aren’t always successful in their goal)
the results look like they would be good for my situation but the herbst appliance just seems like a bitch to deal with and looks so awful. If I remember correctly it is also very loud. I might try bibloc first and see how my results are before a fixed appliance.

the results look like they would be good for my situation but the herbst appliance just seems like a bitch to deal with and looks so awful. If I remember correctly it is also very loud. I might try bibloc first and see how my results are before a fixed appliance.
only loud if you try to make the sound. treatments usually a year, similar to a bio bloc. if you do bio bloc first, then i doubt you would be a candidate for herbst + rpe afterwards. results are overall just better with fixed appliances

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 63781