Thoughts on Blackpill/Sex/Society (in response to @disillusioned )

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
in response to @disillusioned
so he's been posting pretty decent blackpills. Im normally hesitant to read these posts because of lot of them make me think with my brain real hard, which makes my brain hurt.
basically the arguement people typically make is that the world is hopeless, normies are consumerist sheep and also filthy retards.
if you are genetic trash, then your life might be truly worthless.
but I doubt most users here are genetic trash, because then they would be busy over at reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice instead
-
I think we should think rationally how to maximize our lives, during our lifetime. I agree it does little good to become involved in politics, I've made threads myself over a month ago saying that politics is a cope. this may not be 100% true, but whatever. the point is, don't do things that don't benefit you. this includes coping. I think there is a difference between fun and coping. I think you can still have a fun life without living a COPE life.

I think a fun life would mostly involve running around in a rich country impregnating many women and socializing with people and generally just having fun with friends. basically a continuation of your youthful teenage years into middle age or even 'retirement' age. I am actually against the idea of retiring to a certain extent - if it means dying in an old folk's home. I would rather jump off a bridge at age 70 than live to 90 in a retirement home.

what else is there to say?

you either have Chad genetics or shit genetics. my post wont change that.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned

• +1
Reactions: Drugs