Thoughts on bromantane

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
notes I took after taking 100mg:

It's extremely noticeable. Especially the adamantine component (link). The reason people call this a subtle/unique drug is probably a lack of expierence with dissassociatives. The productivity/efficency boosting effects of a dopamine are there but the usual tells of a dopamine agonist aren't. I kind of like it when i have a bit of a headache and goon in a semi-manic state while moving rapidly but that's quite a "dirty" drug if you have a productive action to do. Overall it feels like I'm playing real life as a first person video game. Reminds me of synergy between components like l-theatine+caffine and can probably be stacked together for double effect. On a cost basis not sure if this is superior to just admantine with a dopamergic.

after looking at the wikipedia:

the stated bioavailability of 27.5% checks out with the subjective effects of taking Haidut's Diamant (
adamantane or the diamond structure right of the HN in diagram.
) alone, the effects are pretty much what you'd logically expect from the combination of adamantine with the stimulant phenethylamine structure - that would be easier to source and more cost effective.

At this point I had a suspicion of the mechanism in the brain but wasn't sure so I tried it with a drug that felt subjectively similar to me, sunifiram, to observe the difference and see if it mogs. My conclusion was that their similarity in mechanism was the mild (medium in higher doses) stimulatory effect combined with shutting down the Default Mode Network (DMN). This is basically the random default thoughts you have in your head that you've repeated 1000x+ times before. Sensory perception is enhanced. I have fading off white plastic appliances in my kitchen and both drugs cause that color to be much uglier.

However, bromantane mogs because sunifiram works by enducing temporary autism:

-hypersensivity/awareness of noises,
-jerky movements
- hyperfocus on goals to the point i just said in a monotone mumble to someone who walked in my room, not making eye contact, "Shut up subhuman" then went back to writing a forum post.

Bromantane induces a state more similar to no fap + meditation, but you just measure powder and eat it instead of the rigamarole of no fap+meditation. I have not tried it but my intuition is that bromantane would enhance social interaction, make it more fun, and make you come across better on every metric. I think bromantane/adamantane/dissassociatives should not be used to treat distracting thoughts that are depressive, but should be used to reorient mental energies. I am sure it can help to a certain extent, as secondary treatment with primary treatment being progesterone/similar. The wrong expectations I had were probably why I didn't notice anything the first few times I took a year ago.

@BrahminBoss

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, BrahminBoss and silencio
So it felt like amantadine plus phenylalanine? Did u take adamantane?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Nigger your Indian, just make it yourself

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940