thoughts on celebrity crushes?

D

Deleted member 16515

Kraken
how would you feel if your significant other had a celebrity crush?
for me it kills my confidence. I feel that if an attractive guy who resembles the celebrity crush or is even near the looks level of said celebrity crush gives her any attention, she's gonna leave me for him. It tells me that she's consumed by physical attraction and she's a superficial girl.
am I just crazy or is this valid?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar and Xangsane
I generally crave testicles , because testicles taste very good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
for me it kills my confidence. I feel that if an attractive guy who resembles the celebrity crush or is even near the looks level of said celebrity crush gives her any attention, she's gonna leave me for him. It tells me that she's consumed by physical attraction and she's a superficial girl.
1tr1r2ko_tara-sutaria-_625x300_30_August_22.jpg

she is so fine

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and Deleted member 16515
I generally crave testicles , because testicles taste very good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
indeed, but would you be okay with your significant other having a celebrity crush?
if i date a curry woman and her crushh is white then no

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Deleted member 23218
what if her crush is jimin from BTS (this is what happened in my case)
That means shhe is bkc onry and will cheat for korean cock

• So Sad
@Xangsane @TRUE_CEL

I rage so hard because she has KPOP celebrity crushes although I facially mog them it's insane omgffgfg.

• +1
I rage so hard because she has KPOP celebrity crushes although I facially mog them it's insane omgffgfg.
That also killed the feelings I had.

• +1
  • +1
i dont get how people have crushes on celebs and tiktok/ig hoes. if u will never meet them then why are they living in your head rent free? i dont have crushes on anyone that i cant bag irl.

• +1
That means shhe is bkc onry and will cheat for korean cock
yeah lmao, I feel she is pretty boy only but if someone prettier than me comes along, I'm so fucked
my mistake is liking a girl as subchad

• +1
this just happened to me
she sent me a screenshot and the pfp of her Google account was jimin, it killed my feelings and made me resent her abit, I just wanted to see if I'm being crazy or this is valid

• So Sad
Reactions: Magnum Opus
yeah lmao, I feel she is pretty boy only but if someone prettier than me comes along, I'm so fucked
my mistake is liking a girl as subchad
try to get a bj or sometin

• JFL
this just happened to me
she sent me a screenshot and the pfp of her Google account was jimin, it killed my feelings and made me resent her abit, I just wanted to see if I'm being crazy or this is valid
she will deffo leave for a koreean guy ngl

• +1
I mean everyone has em. Both my oneitises had a crush on the same celeb.

• So Sad