Reactions: Kristin, Darkstrand and mogstar
not as risky as people say but you need to choose right shape and place

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Darkstrand and mogstar
@Saiyan got them if im not mistaken

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
what makes you think height doesnt matter tbh
My personal experience tbh, I’m top 0.8% height in my country and I’m here, all the slayers I know are quite short ngl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: joeveniro, Wallenberg and Deleted member 6873
My personal experience tbh, I’m top 0.8% height in my country and I’m here, all the slayers I know are quite short ngl
mirin, im 5'8 in the netherlands

• +1
Height matters, but face > height. Height is still important tho.

• +1
Do you have success with women despite living in a very tall country ?
Wouldnt say it handicapped me tbh.
But till like 15 i never really bothered with girls tbh. I remember in elementary school i had some girls liking me lmao, same goes for the first 3 years of highschool.
Last 2 were shit due to status failo. Only girl i ever liked was in an LTR at the time with her first boyfriend (found out later lol) and i got brutaly friendzoned

• +1
But till like 15 i never really bothered with girls tbh. I remember in elementary school i had some girls liking me lmao, same goes for the first 3 years of highschool.
Last 2 were shit due to status failo. Only girl i ever liked was in an LTR at the time with her first boyfriend (found out later lol) and i got brutaly friendzoned

jfl mogs me they like me but I dont talk with em

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Life mogs tf outta me

• +1
  • +1
eh i just want college to start tbh and hopefully normally and without covid rules tbh. i wanna lose the v card ngl
How old are u bro ? And how would u rate ur face ?

• +1
How old are u bro ? And how would u rate ur face ?
17, i genuinely dont know tbh. depends on bloat but i'd deffo say niche appeal due to looking quite feminine tbh.

• +1
17, i genuinely dont know tbh. depends on bloat but i'd deffo say niche appeal due to looking quite feminine tbh.
That is good tbh, pretty boy appeal is quite nice ngl

manlet compared to my friends tho
Most friends of mine are 5'11/6'0 and i usually wear timbs so i dont look giga manlet next to them