Thought's on coping with Money/being rich ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Honestly, if I was rich, I don't know what I would do with that money to enjoy life, I would say vacations, gambling, buying nice cars, highest quality electronics, and retire, but what I will understand is that none of this will replicate the true desire to be loved/ sexually desired by the opposite gender and it also cannot make up for lost time you missed in your high school era, or even early 20's, the truth is there are moments in life where money literally can't buy and that's those moments in life which you wish you could go back and change it, but it's too late because now your in your 40's with all of this ward of cash and by yourself, lonely in your room, no one to talk to, no one to share with, no one to enjoy with, but the empty void you call "reality", That is what you will be saying at the time of your death where you will finally understand your life, only then you will fully understand what death is like.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, nigkook, Mewton and 1 other person
Individual dependent because having good financial standing + stability typically ALWAYS means you will have a much better life than most people or yourself with no money.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, <6PSLcel and Mewton
Individual dependent because having good financial standing + stability typically ALWAYS means you will have a much better life than most people or yourself with no money.
I agree, but it goes' deeper than that surface level tier basic knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Honestly, if I was rich, I don't know what I would do with that money to enjoy life, I would say vacations, gambling, buying nice cars, highest quality electronics, and retire, but what I will understand is that none of this will replicate the true desire to be loved/ sexually desired by the opposite gender and it also cannot make up for lost time you missed in your high school era, or even early 20's, the truth is there are moments in life where money literally can't buy and that's those moments in life which you wish you could go back and change it, but it's too late because now your in your 40's with all of this ward of cash and by yourself, lonely in your room, no one to talk to, no one to share with, no one to enjoy with, but the empty void you call "reality", That is what you will be saying at the time of your death where you will finally understand your life, only then you will fully understand what death is like.

View attachment 2944635View attachment 2944636View attachment 2944637View attachment 2944638
being rich is a blackpill, since 9 out or 10 times you’re rich because your parents are rich

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton and n9wiff
Money isn't a cope.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
being rich is a blackpill, since 9 out or 10 times you’re rich because your parents are rich
True, still there is always a way to get into a better position than your current, you feel me ?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, n9wiff and GabachoCopium
Being rich is obviously much better than broke
But don't expect it to fulfill that void you mentioned

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
If I was rich I wouldn’t even care about love or having a gf

its a dream

Well it’s not necessarily about buying a million copies. It’s about having the status symbol of wealth

Rather be a rich incel than a poor incel