Thoughts on Developing Multiple Oneitises in order to get Rid of Oneitis???

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
Have a couple Oneitises, no other girls can really compete

So I’m formulating a plan to develop many oneitis crushes, at the same time

Then tear them down, so I become numb and have no point in living, I mean no longer see any girl as special putting them on a pedestal.

Thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, FutureMogger, MentalistKebab and 3 others
This doesn't sound healthy but I'm curious so go ahead.
How would you even go about something like that?

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 3635, DutchPrettyBoy and 1 other person
This doesn't sound healthy but I'm curious so go ahead.
How would you even go about something like that?
Idk

purposely getting to know many girls, and girls on the internet, could be random celebrities, musicians, models, youtubers
Many, just get to know them and try to develop a crush to realize there’s more then just one girl who I like

I really don’t know tho...

Plan in progress, might not do

I had like one crush for 2yr and i am still not over it. I don't know i mog her enite friends and boys she know... But i don't have the guts to approach..

• So Sad
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
i had a oneitis in middle school and she brutally rejected me (multiple times) ever since ive been hating women too much to have any emotional attraction to them

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427 and PenileFacialSurgery
oneitits=low T trait

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6427, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
Have a couple Oneitises, no other girls can really compete

So I’m formulating a plan to develop many oneitis crushes, at the same time

Then tear them down, so I become numb and have no point in living, I mean no longer see any girl as special putting them on a pedestal.

Thoughts?
Oneitis = a disease when you are not in a commited sexual relationship with a woman.

Watch 2 girls 1 sup, and pretend 1 of these girls in that clip is your oneitis. That should cure it.
People are gross.

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy
Yes bhai, shitty thread

• Ugh..
Sounds like cuck cope

Oneitis = a disease when you are not in a commited sexual relationship with a woman.

Watch 2 girls 1 sup, and pretend 1 of these girls in that clip is your oneitis. That should cure it.
People are gross.
Probably wouldn’t gross me out if it was my Oneitis tbh smh
oneitits=low T trait
One look at you I know you have the lowest T in the you universe

You don’t get oneitis because you’re a Narcissist, and Gay.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
BC0745A3 17E0 4DA7 B7BD B97C5A71D1D9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427
IMAGINE having oneitis

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
won't work

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and PenileFacialSurgery
i have no idea
i just get rid of people really easily

Think of your oneitis fucking a good looking Chad like Chris Hemsworth. Realize if she had the opportunity she would do it in a heartbeat and that all girls have the means to be a slut. Your oneitis should instantly lose her value to you

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
Think of your oneitis fucking a good looking Chad like Chris Hemsworth. Realize if she had the opportunity she would do it in a heartbeat and that all girls have the means to be a slut. Your oneitis should instantly lose her value to you

didn’t work.

now this is some autism

i have tried and failed this method. nothing can get me over her.

• So Sad

• JFL
tried in the past this, it kinda works.

How did you do it?
what do you mean how to do it? you just stalk pretty girls online who look different and develop oneitises on different type girls.
also it worked if there were two pretty girls back in school, they would cancel oneitis-forming out

what do you mean how to do it? you just stalk pretty girls online who look different and develop oneitises on different type girls.
also it worked if there were two pretty girls back in school, they would cancel oneitis-forming out
Yeah got you, exactly what I was thinking, just was asking how it specifically worked for you to see if we on the same page.

Yeah got you, exactly what I was thinking, just was asking how it specifically worked for you to see if we on the same page.
works as far as you keep remembering both as soon as you forget one of them then you're fucked.

• +1
works if the women in your area aren't complete dogshit and you'd be hard pressed to find one oneitis worthy foid

• +1