Thoughts on Earfold as alternative to otoplasty?

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
I was reading this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/dumbocels-gtfih-willing-to-undergo-surgery-soon.1055960/#post-16506578 which shows off PDO threads as alt to otoplasty. I was doing more research online and found out about the Earfold technique. Im curious what users who know about it here think of it.

I had an otoplasty about half a year ago and although it was an improvement it was rather small after the relapse. My surgeon is offering me a free touchup, however I am considering alternative options because 1) with otoplasty you are gambling your surgeon pins it how you would like 2) You cant predict how much relapse you will experience 3) deal with recovery which sucks.

These alt methods seem to give you more control over your result, lower risk of relapse (supposedly) and minimal recovery period.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
So it seems the Earfold was discontinued in 2021, bc the parent company which bought it deemed it not commercially viable.

So it seems the Earfold was discontinued in 2021, bc the parent company which bought it deemed it not commercially viable.
So actually it seems although the company shut down some clinics still offer it. I have been told by one London clinic that they will be offering it once they open their new office.