Thoughts on encre noire?

DildoFaggins

DildoFaggins

Illuminated by God (6’4) Highest SMV on the forum
Was not able to find a sample so just bought a bottle since it's so affordable. Seems very interesting while also highly controversial. Anyone with experience?

I dont wear fragrance

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and newestofnewgen
  • JFL
Reactions: newestofnewgen and sportsmogger
  • JFL
Reactions: newestofnewgen and Deleted member 58285
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: newestofnewgen and Deleted member 58285
I bought a clone of it from a store which I have bought others from cause I was curious to try it due to all the "vampire graveyard gothic dark mysterious guy" etc. reviews and controversy it gets, and cause I couldn't find the real thing to try anywhere. Most clones I've bought from there were spot on, but 1 or 2 weren't and I can't verify if the one I got is accurate since I've never smelled the real version. Mostly smells like rain, dirt and wood to me but in a pleasant aromatic way which I guess is the musk. Like an Autumn forest or something. If the clone I got is good then I don't get why people describe it as this super weird divisive dark triad frag, it's pleasant and not strange. Does my description sound accurate?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
Does my description sound accurate?
It hasn't arrived yet so I'm not able to say. But it seems to match a lot of the descriptions that I've read online. Truly a "rainy fall" type of fragrance. If that's the case I'm looking forward to wearing it this fall since I think it matches my aura. I'm very pale and big with dark hair and usually wear stuff like this:

0bae91fdd9daa64da91b1329129d58db

Hoping it might be perfect signature scent for me. Do you think it's a good match for the vibe I'm getting at?

It hasn't arrived yet so I'm not able to say. But it seems to match a lot of the descriptions that I've read online. Truly a "rainy fall" type of fragrance. If that's the case I'm looking forward to wearing it this fall since I think it matches my aura. I'm very pale and big with dark hair and usually wear stuff like this:

View attachment 2695502

Hoping it might be perfect signature scent for me. Do you think it's a good match for the vibe I'm getting at?
yeah definitely, I think this is the style it's meant to compliment. Smells like this to me if it makes sense

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins