Thoughts on excess phosphorus on the carnivore diet ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Things with beauty need to be honoured
@Never Get Up thoughts ?

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Harmful and causes decreased absorption for some vitamins and minerals

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
Harmful and causes decreased absorption for some vitamins and minerals
If it is, then i expect the 10 year + dedicated carnivores to explain why they haven’t faced these issues yet.

• +1
If it is, then i expect the 10 year + dedicated carnivores to explain why they haven’t faced these issues yet.
Not many carnivores make it 10 years

Atleast not how most people do carnivore

Not many carnivores make it 10 years

Atleast not how most people do carnivore
I want to conduct a controlled variable study on a person eating only steaks and organs for 10 years followed by a spy everywhere they go to see if they are cheating or not by eating other foods.

Would be interesting to see what the actual carnivore diet looks like in someone who has been 100% consistently eating those alone only. Aka. lion diet because eggs and butter do not count in the carnivore diet

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and ey88
I want to conduct a controlled variable study on a person eating only steaks and organs for 10 years followed by a spy everywhere they go to see if they are cheating or not by eating other foods.

Would be interesting to see what the actual carnivore diet looks like in someone who has been 100% consistently eating those alone only. Aka. lion diet because eggs and butter do not count in the carnivore diet
Thats basically @TheLookInYourEyes

• +1
Thats basically @TheLookInYourEyes
Yes but we can’t take someone’s word for it, we need actual evidence they have not cheated whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231

False. Eggs and butter are 100% a part of being a carnivore.

• +1
False. Eggs and butter are 100% a part of being a carnivore.
Ok sure why not, but is there no excess phosphorous or other excess toxic nutrient overconsumption from just meat and eggs ? and Dr Eric Berg has reviewed it already and stated its low in Vit. C

Ok sure why not, but is there no excess phosphorous or other excess toxic nutrient overconsumption from just meat and eggs ? and Dr Eric Berg has reviewed it already and stated its low in Vit. C
There are 0 nutrient deficiencies on a carnivore diet. It’s our species specific way of eating.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and sportsmogger
There are 0 nutrient deficiencies on a carnivore diet. It’s our species specific way of eating.
I get it but i mean what about the excess in phosphorus intake ?

I get it but i mean what about the excess in phosphorus intake ?
Stop worrying about it and just eat raw meat and fat only.

All bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Bro I’ve been listening to the hellp because of you and they are soo good
You still on carnivore ? Or you on some other diet

• +1
I’ve never been carnivore
Why not try it ? You will transform into a improved version of yourself, less facial bloat,leaner, higher energy, and improved gut health.

• +1
Why not try it ? You will transform into an improved version of yourself, less facial bloat,leaner, higher energy, and improved gut health.
I’m gonna once I move out, but not carnivore, more like the primal diet

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futurechadLitee, N1666, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Raw meat, fruit, blood, milk, honey

Like aajonus
based but i can’t access local raw milk, raw organic honey, organic raised eggs, and fully grass fed open free steaks from a cow.

• +1
Reactions: futurechadLitee and ey88